Sponsored

Anticipation for the New Bronco. Credit markets tightening (nervous Nelly)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can NOT buy this truck on the basis of if the economy is good or not. It has nothing to do with economy since this is not an investment. You have to think of it as a toy. There are only so many seconds in each and every one of our lives so you just have to decide if you want this as a fun vehicle to cruise in or not. Don’t look at the economy or what is going on in the media as if that is making your decisions than I think you will be better off burying all your cash and getting a doomsday shelter lol all jokes aside if you have the financial security to purchase it than great... if you think it will be tight or you will lose job or whatever than don’t buy it.
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can NOT buy this truck on the basis of if the economy is good or not. It has nothing to do with economy since this is not an investment. You have to think of it as a toy. There are only so many seconds in each and every one of our lives so you just have to decide if you want this as a fun vehicle to cruise in or not. Don’t look at the economy or what is going on in the media as if that is making your decisions than I think you will be better off burying all your cash and getting a doomsday shelter lol all jokes aside if you have the financial security to purchase it than great... if you think it will be tight or you will lose job or whatever than don’t buy it.
You don’t have to think about it as an investment to consider the health of the economy as part of your decision making process for buying a Bronco. A lackluster economy can mean a lot of lost jobs.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You don’t have to think about it as an investment to consider the health of the economy as part of your decision making process for buying a Bronco. A lackluster economy can mean a lot of lost jobs.
I understand but a great economy you can also lose your job, granted not at the current rate most likely. I was trying to get at the point that each individual will have to have a financial talk with themselves on how they feel about their jobs to see if they think they will have a chance of losing it or not. That goes for good economy or bad economy they should always self assess their situation before making any large purchase in life.

OP
OP
GMan

GMan

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cayenne Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm selling all my Jeeps and paying cash.....I am definitely in.
Yes, I 99% agree with you to buy the Bronco and 100% agree to sell your jeeps
Sponsored