Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I made this video to give everyone an idea about how Antimatter Blue will look in real life. Still photos will never give this color justice. (The video is an approximation rendered in a video game)

If you have ever seen Magma Red, Antimatter Blue is probably the blue version of that color.
Antimatter Blue is my color of choice. Forget build and Price, I am ready to order.

Admin Addendum: For further reference, also see the recent Ford paint sample page video:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made this video to give everyone an idea about how Antimatter Blue will look in real life. Still photos will never give this color justice. (The video is an approximation rendered in a video game)

If you have ever seen Magma Red, Antimatter Blue is probably the blue version of that color.
Antimatter Blue is my color of choice. Forget build and Price, I am ready to order.

I'm with you. Antimatter Blue is my color as well. I hope it's every bit as dark as everyone fears it will be.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! I hope it looks this good in real life. I like the idea of chrome/polished wheels too.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smart idea and fantastic video! Now if you could render it in my driveway that’d be great lol

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

That was fantastic. Thanks for all of the work to make that video fo us.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for posting this, I shared over on the Antimatter Blue Thread when I saw it on YouTube. If this is similar to the true AMB, this has helped me determine my choice (AMB, White top, and black wheels). Your video is a great example of how these colors chnage based on lighting-I look forward to seeing your other posts on colors. Great work!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spot on. Yes, its the blue version of magma red and green gem. So if you want, photoshop or change the color hue of a photo of an F150 magma red to blue (one photo in the shade, and one in the sun) and that should be a good indicator. Although, the video does a great job of that.

Another reason i am getting OBX for painted fenders. You need some horizontal contours along the side slab to catch some blues.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
convinces me that I'll be removing the trim "sticker" on the sides and replacing with the cursive Bronco badging.
I'd like to do that as well. It'll definitely fit....but there's actually more room for it on the EB than the 6G, so it might look a tad crowded

OP
OP
broncoskip

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd like to do that as well. It'll definitely fit....but there's actually more room for it on the EB than the 6G, so it might look a tad crowded
I don't doubt that plenty of properly sized emblems will be produced. I am partial to the bucking bronco design that my 79 had on the dash. that would look great in front of the door.

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a great video! I actually really, really like AMB after seeing this.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has helped me also join the AMB camp, I've got a Kona Blue Mustang now - love it! But I didn't want to go with another blue car, this has changed my mind.
Sponsored