Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Antimatter Blue and a lot of washing and waxing or Cyber Orange Pearl, that is the question and will be until December.
Sponsored

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made this video to give everyone an idea about how Antimatter Blue will look in real life. Still photos will never give this color justice. (The video is an approximation rendered in a video game)

If you have ever seen Magma Red, Antimatter Blue is probably the blue version of that color.
Antimatter Blue is my color of choice. Forget build and Price, I am ready to order.

Admin Addendum: For further reference, also see the recent Ford paint sample page video:

Great work and thank you! I love the "character" of the Antimatter Blue color, but continue to lean toward A51 with an open mind.

TimBee

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job on the videos. Thanks

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I made this video to give everyone an idea about how Antimatter Blue will look in real life. Still photos will never give this color justice. (The video is an approximation rendered in a video game)

If you have ever seen Magma Red, Antimatter Blue is probably the blue version of that color.
Antimatter Blue is my color of choice. Forget build and Price, I am ready to order.

Admin Addendum: For further reference, also see the recent Ford paint sample page video:

Thanks for the work!

Iā€™ve been AMB since day 1. I get the all dark look but a favorite childhood memory is of some friends that had a dark blue ā€˜74 Bronco with white top and white flares. Thatā€™s what I want.

tigereye

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cincinnati (2020) -> Hilton Head, SC (2021)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Pilot, 2017 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am pretty positive that I saw a new F-150 with window sticker and dealer plates in AMB this weekend. Totally grabbed my eye across the parking lot and drew me in. The colors shift from dark to light was pretty dramatic, but never lost the blue tones. It totally knocked Cactus down a spot, and moved AMB to the top of my list.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Found this online for matching paint scheme, 2021 colors not included but will continue to search. May be fun to see what existing colors look like.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP: this looks great!! Thank you!

I'm planning on antimatter blue 4d, with near immediate paint correction and graphene coating.

Does anybody have recent experience with the condition of the paint from Ford on delivery?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP: this looks great!! Thank you!

I'm planning on antimatter blue 4d, with near immediate paint correction and graphene coating.

Does anybody have recent experience with the condition of the paint from Ford on delivery?
Not Ford, but my new 2019 Z71 in black was good quality with less orange peel than i see on most new stuff (and considerably less than what is on the Wrangler!!). I went ahead and clay barred it, washed it, wiped it down, and put two applications of ceramic coating on it.
The dirt and grime doesn't immediately fall off the rear bedside extensions behind the tires, but it does after a rain or a quick spray with a water hose.
IT's funny to see because I did not treat the chrome bumper on the rear, and just yesterday my wife pointed out the dirt on the bumper leading edge and the absence of it on the paint.
Regardless of fresh factory paint I would clay bar it at a minimum, paint correction as needed before any synthetic coating.
I can tell you from looking at units on the lot at Ford lately, I am very much impressed by the quality and clarity of the paint. I didn't see any flaws this past weekend, and looked at probably a dozen F150's in various colors.
The flat gray (Leadfoot) did have hard water spots on it that the other colors did not have, but that is more than likely a detailing issue and not a clear coat/color issue.

Sponsored

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LOL...."renders" are what caused all the confusion in the first place
See I feel like people have been really confused on Cactus Grey after the video on the paint samples. But if you look at one of the live videos like the one attached, you can clearly see how the paint plays in the sunlight as opposed to being flat grey.

DTM2929

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Wow!!! Well done.

Noah Dueker

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hoping AMB will look great with the Grey hardtop. Really don't want to spend an extra $1,200 to get a decent color combo with body/top...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First off thank you for the video. It helps.

But with that said... F that!! I JUST WANT A BLUE! I don't want some magical fairy dust color that changes from every angle, just Blue. See Exhibit A (below)

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue - 3D demo of color shifting / flip flopping on Bronco body 1600789690794
Sponsored