aonorato

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I made this video to give everyone an idea about how Antimatter Blue will look in real life. Still photos will never give this color justice. (The video is an approximation rendered in a video game)

If you have ever seen Magma Red, Antimatter Blue is probably the blue version of that color.
Antimatter Blue is my color of choice. Forget build and Price, I am ready to order.

Admin Addendum: For further reference, also see the recent Ford paint sample page video:

AMB is looking so good but unfortunately not helping me to make up my damn mind. I have been back and forth countless times re A51, AMB, and Iconic Silver (still sitting solidly in position of safest bet)- CG was in the running for a while as well.... For me, I think I really need to see the MIC top, and/or know how much a white top will cost. Then I can see what looks best with the different combinations. And now I just realized this is quickly turning into another annoying post about how B&P is needed! lol....
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used to think that the Toyota and Mazda very dark blues would give us a good indication of antimatter. but likely not. Ford is likely creating something similar to magma red, green gem, and kodiak, which is a deep base color with a black topcoat. It gives off a chameleon flip flop color. Toyota and Mazda dont have that type of trickery to their paint. I dont think there are many other factory blues out there right now that compare to AMB.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used to think that the Toyota and Mazda very dark blues would give us a good indication of antimatter
Mazda's deep crystal blue mica looks great...I'd scoop that up in a heartbeat...but I'm afraid AMB is much darker

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue - 3D demo of color shifting / flip flopping on Bronco body 1600889835985

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
/QUOTE]

Yes, im getting the sense that these are just typical very dark blue metallics that sometimes look black in shade...Whereas Ford is bringing back out another one of their color + black top coat fairy dust paint jobs (magma/green gem/kodiak). This time, in blue. They know the process. They have already done a dark red, a green, a brown, and now...a blue, called antimatter

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to do my homework and see what
Agree. I am in the minority, but I love the dark (almost black) aspect of the paint. I do not like the flecks in it though when the blue comes out.

Cmon man.... that hidden metallic flake is fkn awesome.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

8 minute video for all of you to digest. it is Antimatter Blue, it is a Bronco, and it is real. Take it for what it's worth.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Man, I am just ALL FOR this color. I'm gonna have to park it up the street so I can see it out my office window all day.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8 minute video for all of you to digest. it is Antimatter Blue, it is a Bronco, and it is real. Take it for what it's worth.
Dare you to show me a video of antimatter / leno bronco i havent yet seen lol.

I look up antimatter on youtube, instagram, facebook and google within 10 minutes of waking up every few days lol

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made this video to give everyone an idea about how Antimatter Blue will look in real life. Still photos will never give this color justice. (The video is an approximation rendered in a video game)

If you have ever seen Magma Red, Antimatter Blue is probably the blue version of that color.
Antimatter Blue is my color of choice. Forget build and Price, I am ready to order.

Admin Addendum: For further reference, also see the recent Ford paint sample page video:

Unfortunately your depiction of AB is way cooler then what fords is in actuality. Someone just posted AB on 2021 F150 and your rendition set the bar too high for me. Apply at team Ford to help them out.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great work! Thanks for posting this. AMB is one of my top color choices. Your post is very helpful.