nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Not sure about you, but it's important to me. The feature missing is the seat bottom doesn't tilt. Sitting flat is uncomfortable for me. Not sure where you got the $5k from?? The price is $2195.
I get that its important for some peeps. I'm getting the base model. I may be wrong but if I wanted power seats how much would I have to spend? The next model up plus mid package? That is more what I was alluding to.... I'll try and build the cheapest model that has the power seats and see, now I'm interested how much it would really be for any of us ordering the base model..
BTW I wasn't trying to pick a fight, in the Ford spirit of " you can get anything on any model" it also appears the good stereo would also cost me about 10k to get if I was really adamant about it. AND I would actually like the good stereo! Its Fords strategy to get peeps to spend $$ on the upper models I get that.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
I get that its important for some peeps. I'm getting the base model. I may be wrong but if I wanted power seats how much would I have to spend? The next model up plus mid package? That is more what I was alluding to.... I'll try and build the cheapest model that has the power seats and see, now I'm interested how much it would really be for any of us ordering the base model..
BTW I wasn't trying to pick a fight, in the Ford spirit of " you can get anything on any model" it also appears the good stereo would also cost me about 10k to get if I was really adamant about it. AND I would actually like the good stereo! Its Fords strategy to get peeps to spend $$ on the upper models I get that.
I gave up at 55k stilll no power seats. Please correct me if I'm wrong

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

Thankfully I was blessed with opposable thumbs, which will make short work of a seat lever or handle!

I mean, can you even imagine the types of physical things you might have to do when off-roading if you were stupid enough to leave your man-servant at home?

• lifting your whipped mocha macchiato to your mouth yourself
  • push screen buttons to initiate phone call with AAA to pull you out of ditch
  • Shave your own face
  • turn steering wheel
  • shift gears
    • Correction: it is assumed that if you cannot operate a manual seat, you sure as F didn't buy a vehicle with a manual transmission!
  • Open AND close vehicle door
    • Assumed man-servant wasn't trusted to remove Bronco doors for you
  • Load couch and chair into back of vehicle
If I have to do those sorts of things, it's not a world I want to live in!

tenor[1].gif
even after the interiors video clarifying people are still big mad about BL leather. Yes, they have leather, power, and carpet.

Advertisement

Advertisement