Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thankfully I was blessed with opposable thumbs, which will make short work of a seat lever or handle!

I mean, can you even imagine the types of physical things you might have to do when off-roading if you were stupid enough to leave your man-servant at home?

• lifting your whipped mocha macchiato to your mouth yourself
  • push screen buttons to initiate phone call with AAA to pull you out of ditch
  • Shave your own face
  • turn steering wheel
  • shift gears
    • Correction: it is assumed that if you cannot operate a manual seat, you sure as F didn't buy a vehicle with a manual transmission!
  • Open AND close vehicle door
    • Assumed man-servant wasn't trusted to remove Bronco doors for you
  • Load couch and chair into back of vehicle
If I have to do those sorts of things, it's not a world I want to live in!

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco 2-Door Outer Banks Pics Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 5.27.20 PM
I'd be happy as a clam they offered crank windows in the BLS. Take them all day over power!!

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
oh cool - black!
Dont be a AMB hater they have 70's Eyeshadow Blue aka Area 51 for those that want pretty trucks :)

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Screenshot from a video during the Baja 1000 Tech Inspection.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco 2-Door Outer Banks Pics Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 5.27.20 PM
Ironic that this shot cropped up. I was thinking about getting the AMB and then when the mod tops are available, getting one and having it painted silver. This lighting effect sort of mimics the idea but I am not sure if it would work or not?

Sponsored

Headcase

Wildtrak
First Name
Murat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Being honest I find this colour too close to black in most situations. There was a very similar (special) colour to a BMW X5 I had. It looked great on the curved panel swatch at the dealership, but in real life was really underwhelming. All I saw was a very dark blue/black colour for most of the time. Which is great if you want a black car with an occasional dark blue sparkle. Then I could have saved my self a ton of cash and gone for black! This colour needs curves.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol this was funny. I hate anything that’s automatically controlled in my cars nowadays. Pisses me off and it’s a distraction while driving when it’s doing something you don’t want to do
I agree 100%. No mid-package nannies for me.

I’ll spend the $1500 on a big subwoofer and pod lights.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
unless you want power seats ;)
I wouldn’t want power seats in a 2-door. Much faster to pull the seat forward for rear seat access manually. The only thing I’ll miss is the memory seats, which I don’t think is an option on any trim. Since there isn’t a memory seat option, what’s the point of power seats?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn’t want power seats in a 2-door. Much faster to pull the seat forward for rear seat access manually. The only thing I’ll miss is the memory seats, which I don’t think is an option on any trim. Since there isn’t a memory seat option, what’s the point of power seats?
Power seats have more adjustments. The manual seat can't tilt the seat cushion forward or back. I find that adjustment to be very important.
BTW B & P was recently updated to add power seats to some of the leather 4 door options that were previously listed as manual. That makes me very happy that I can skip Navy Pier on Outer Banks.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This color reminds me of my 99 Ford Ranger that was deep wedgewood blue it was a really nice but also very hard to take care of. Also those running boards look terrible

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Power seats have more adjustments. The manual seat can't tilt the seat cushion forward or back. I find that adjustment to be very important.
BTW B & P was recently updated to add power seats to some of the leather 4 door options that were previously listed as manual. That makes me very happy that I can skip Navy Pier on Outer Banks.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco 2-Door Outer Banks Pics AE468EFA-4E33-45EB-B51B-491C247DDC00

Don’t have an owner’s manual handy, but the wheel control might be for tilt. Might just be for height. Either one would handy to get a comfortable seating position. But I guess if you are set on power seats you will have to choose a trim that has that option.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Power seats (unless memory) are such an annoyance when people of different sizes use the car. My wife is 5'5" and I'm 6'2". Not that huge a diff but everytime I have to get in after she uses the car I have to stand outside while I wait for the seat to go back. They should come out with a hybrid power/manual seat. Pull the lever for quick adjust and power for fine tuning.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco 2-Door Outer Banks Pics AE468EFA-4E33-45EB-B51B-491C247DDC00

Don’t have an owner’s manual handy, but the wheel control might be for tilt. Might just be for height. Either one would handy to get a comfortable seating position. But I guess if you are set on power seats you will have to choose a trim that has that option.
I believe the wheel is for lumbar adjustment, based on other Ford vehicles I've owned/driven.

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the pics!
I have a 4-Dr Outer Banks reserved, and I am going with AMB. I was concerned, bsaed on other pics that I had seen, about the color of the MIC top clashing with the paint. (I still would prefer the gloss black top.)
But these pics put me at ease. The MIC looks pretty good with the AMB!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AE468EFA-4E33-45EB-B51B-491C247DDC00.jpeg

The Knob is to adjust the lumbar in the lower backrest. The lever to the right is for raising and lowering the seat height. The arm furthest right adjusts the backrest tilt. Nothing to adjust the tilt of the seat cushion. I like the seat tilted back and the backrest fairly upright. I had this setup in a 14 F-150 Tremor. I got used to it, but is wasn't really ideal.

They just updated B & P today to include power seats on the black/roast in Outer Banks and also leather on some other trims. I guess Ford was really listening.
Sponsored

Last edited: