Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm torn .... Black, Blue or Carbonized Grey ...
I’m in Orlando, so could you please get not carbonized grey? I want originality, But I imagine the TRUE CG will be pretty popular given lack of roof options.
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in Orlando, so could you please get not carbonized grey? I want originality, But I imagine the TRUE CG will be pretty popular given lack of roof options.
Today is your luck day ... I've been all about Shadow Black ? ..

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco 2-Door Outer Banks Pics 1606014781681

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is your luck day ... I've been all about Shadow Black ? ..

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco 2-Door Outer Banks Pics 1606014781681
In 20 years this will be the one to have. Black will always look good, Street or trail. I’m a fan. But still, Carb grey for me this build.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Knob is to adjust the lumbar in the lower backrest. The lever to the right is for raising and lowering the seat height. The arm furthest right adjusts the backrest tilt. Nothing to adjust the tilt of the seat cushion. I like the seat tilted back and the backrest fairly upright. I had this setup in a 14 F-150 Tremor. I got used to it, but is wasn't really ideal.

They just updated B & P today to include power seats on the black/roast in Outer Banks and also leather on some other trims. I guess Ford was really listening.
I am amazed that Ford used the control the furthest from the lumbar to adjust the lumbar. I suspect that Ford has many amazements ready for me.

Collin_Cope

Outer Banks
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was my understanding that the Outer Banks had painted body-colored fender flares? Did I make that up, or has that been changed, or is it now an option?
Once you move to Sasquatch Package it removes the matching fender flares... which is my biggest frustration

Sponsored

Collin_Cope

Outer Banks
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was my understanding that the Outer Banks had painted body-colored fender flares? Did I make that up, or has that been changed, or is it now an option?
Once you move to Sasquatch Package it removes the matching fender flares... which is my biggest frustration

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im debating if i lift and put 35" afterward to keep the flares or if i take the sas package and wait to take color flares since they are apparently easy to replace

Collin_Cope

Outer Banks
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im debating if i lift and put 35" afterward to keep the flares or if i take the sas package and wait to take color flares since they are apparently easy to replace
Ive decided to go no Squatch and lift it/35”em - I can’t stand the AMB with those fat grey flares, looks great on lighter colored models but not what I want. I’m not going to be hardcore off-roading really Ever but I like the stance and will Opt for my choice of tires, lift later. I honestly don’t love the squatch wheels tbh. I think the OB wheels will look much better with beefier tires

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Knob is to adjust the lumbar in the lower backrest. The lever to the right is for raising and lowering the seat height. The arm furthest right adjusts the backrest tilt. Nothing to adjust the tilt of the seat cushion. I like the seat tilted back and the backrest fairly upright. I had this setup in a 14 F-150 Tremor. I got used to it, but is wasn't really ideal.

They just updated B & P today to include power seats on the black/roast in Outer Banks and also leather on some other trims. I guess Ford was really listening.
The seat bottom goes up and down, the back tilts forward and back, the whole seat moves fore and aft, and there is a lumbar adjustment??!! So tell me why again would I spend 5k or more for an electric seat?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The seat bottom goes up and down, the back tilts forward and back, the whole seat moves fore and aft, and there is a lumbar adjustment??!! So tell me why again would I spend 5k or more for an electric seat?
Not sure about you, but it's important to me. The feature missing is the seat bottom doesn't tilt. Sitting flat is uncomfortable for me. Not sure where you got the $5k from?? The price is $2195.

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure about you, but it's important to me. The feature missing is the seat bottom doesn't tilt. Sitting flat is uncomfortable for me. Not sure where you got the $5k from?? The price is $2195.
I get that its important for some peeps. I'm getting the base model. I may be wrong but if I wanted power seats how much would I have to spend? The next model up plus mid package? That is more what I was alluding to.... I'll try and build the cheapest model that has the power seats and see, now I'm interested how much it would really be for any of us ordering the base model..
BTW I wasn't trying to pick a fight, in the Ford spirit of " you can get anything on any model" it also appears the good stereo would also cost me about 10k to get if I was really adamant about it. AND I would actually like the good stereo! Its Fords strategy to get peeps to spend $$ on the upper models I get that.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that is a better dark color choice than shadow black. It looks black from far away but as you get closer it’s blue.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get that its important for some peeps. I'm getting the base model. I may be wrong but if I wanted power seats how much would I have to spend? The next model up plus mid package? That is more what I was alluding to.... I'll try and build the cheapest model that has the power seats and see, now I'm interested how much it would really be for any of us ordering the base model..
BTW I wasn't trying to pick a fight, in the Ford spirit of " you can get anything on any model" it also appears the good stereo would also cost me about 10k to get if I was really adamant about it. AND I would actually like the good stereo! Its Fords strategy to get peeps to spend $$ on the upper models I get that.
I gave up at 55k stilll no power seats. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Sponsored