Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2021 Ford Expedition limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kicking off the official Antimatter Blue Bronco photos thread now that production (owner's + demo) units have hit the streets and dealerships!

Add pics below!

Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Club 1.jpg
Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Club 2.jpg
Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Club 3.jpg
Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Club 4.jpg
CANT WAIT FOR MY WILDTRAK AMB SUPPOSEDLY GETTING BUILT WEEK OF 8/30
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going AMB but my last 2 Toyota's were a very similar Nautical Blue. I changed up to Carbonized Gray..........:sleep: Having second thoughts now that I see your pics.
Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club ys6JHWE

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my Bronco yesterday and currently peacocking it at work. This site has been invaluable in providing information, insight, and as basically a therapist during the long wait. As I was finishing up the paperwork yesterday, I joked to the manager how often I’d checked the Ford tracker, and he said, “Ford has a tracker?”

It would be embarrassing to the layman who doesn’t get the Bronco fever, to know how much mindshare I have devoted to this in the last year-plus, but this forum is a safe haven for us lunatics. When my brother and I (both in our 40s) first drove my Black Diamond yesterday, we were Instantly seven years old again, in pure joy, and our dad was probably sitting in the back like hologram Ben Kenobi, finally officially relinquishing the driver’s seat, with a big shit-eating grin. When I pressed the gas in 5th on the highway and that turbo 4-cyl took off, we looked at each other with the same grin. So far, it’s been fun seeing friends’ faces light up as they, too, become a child again and sat how “badass” or “fucking awesome” this thing is.

Dropped the top last night for a family ride to the home of some friends who wanted to see it. The little boys saw the horse and said, “Is that a Ferrari?” No, son, THIS is a FORD BRONCO.

I look forward to enjoying this forum even more. And I am rooting hard for those who are still waiting. Trust me, it was worth the anguish. This truck is everything I dreamed it would be and more.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 88A4671B-9D36-49EE-AF99-FFF645353618

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Better than I expected! More details later, I gotta go for a ride!!!

She's a beauty. The more photos I see, I really regret not getting the SAS package.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my Bronco yesterday and currently peacocking it at work. This site has been invaluable in providing information, insight, and as basically a therapist during the long wait. As I was finishing up the paperwork yesterday, I joked to the manager how often I’d checked the Ford tracker, and he said, “Ford has a tracker?”

It would be embarrassing to the layman who doesn’t get the Bronco fever, to know how much mindshare I have devoted to this in the last year-plus, but this forum is a safe haven for us lunatics. When my brother and I (both in our 40s) first drove my Black Diamond yesterday, we were Instantly seven years old again, in pure joy, and our dad was probably sitting in the back like hologram Ben Kenobi, finally officially relinquishing the driver’s seat, with a big shit-eating grin. When I pressed the gas in 5th on the highway and that turbo 4-cyl took off, we looked at each other with the same grin. So far, it’s been fun seeing friends’ faces light up as they, too, become a child again and sat how “badass” or “fucking awesome” this thing is.

Dropped the top last night for a family ride to the home of some friends who wanted to see it. The little boys saw the horse and said, “Is that a Ferrari?” No, son, THIS is a FORD BRONCO.

I look forward to enjoying this forum even more. And I am rooting hard for those who are still waiting. Trust me, it was worth the anguish. This truck is everything I dreamed it would be and more.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club Debadged Antimatter Blue Bronco Aftermarket Fenders 3
I got tears reading this. Better than a Hallmark commercial. Thank you.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny AMB phenomenon: Without a single exception, everyone who has looked up close at my Bronco is surprised to realize it’s actually blue, and then also without exception, they feel compelled to reach out and touch it, as if feeling it will reveal more information to them. All it does is get greasy/sticky hand prints all over my just-washed paint.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny AMB phenomenon: Without a single exception, everyone who has looked up close at my Bronco is surprised to realize it’s actually blue, and then also without exception, they feel compelled to reach out and touch it, as if feeling it will reveal more information to them. All it does is get greasy/sticky hand prints all over my just-washed paint.
I originally ordered the black mod top just to help the color pop more. I think AMB is true to its name in that regard.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are 285-75-16 tires (technically a diameter of 32.8 inches) , mounted to stock Base Bronco rims. No lift or spacers, and no rubbing in my testing. That increases the stock 10 inch tire width to a much beefier 11.2 inches.

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 2021 Bronco 33%22 inch tires on stock Base rims

See video linked here for full testing with shocks/springs compressed and extended:

I think 33 inch looks great on the 2 door, and for my light off-roading needs is a good option for getting a extra inch+ of ground clearance while saving $4000+ as compared to the Sasquatch option.

Let me know if any questions and I will do my best to answer them!

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base non-Sas AMB at Elliott Team Ford in Navasota, TX. The pic is from their FB page, so I'm not sure what lift/wheel/tire combo is on it. When I went by yesterday, it was still on stock steelies parked in the back.

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club Bronco.JPG

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my delivery this afternoon. It was the first 2-Door I every saw, and it was mine!

Base, Manual, Switches and Roof Rack.
I was able to take the front roof panels off before I left.

Three videos:
1. Walkaround at the dealer:

2. Walkaround at Ford world headquarters
Nobody was there... It was awesome!

3. Walkaround off Hines drive (off road):

Also, three pictures that I love from today!

I come to this post to feel better when I want to cry about all the delivery problems. We have the same build and it looks perfect in every way. The AMB, the little steelies, the roof rack. It’s the best looking Bronco I’ve seen by far.
Sponsored