Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, since I am so picky, I will probably be the first to post a pic of a SAS OBX 4DR with a body colored MOD top in AMB. See you all in 2023.... OR LATER!!
Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that pee or horse load?

I love the look of AMB, I’m too chicken to get a color that dark that will show every scratch.
I think all the metallic flake will help mask some of the swirls and scratches that are so prominent with pure black.

Last edited:

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a call this morning from my dealer. Was afraid to answer because I knew my Bronco was produced and being delivered soon. Good news the Bronco was delivered, bad news I had some details to work out before I could pick it up.

Was able to go and test drive today with my daughters. Everyone loved it! Super excited and a little nervous because it's my first SUV in awhile.

For those wondering it is Badlands 4 door in AMB. Power train is the 2.3L with the manual, optioned with the mid pack. Picture below and if anyone has any questions let me know, willing to help. First test will be taking it camping this weekend. Will post feedback on how it is.

IMG_20210630_214810.jpg

Sponsored

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just switched by 4 door BD to AMB! This combo looks so good!

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 209976627_5646470078760478_7412066792833162553_n-Enhanced
Cannot wait for mine to arrive! Has to be built first, but should be before months end. I really liked the color when I saw it in the az sun.

25BFC39E-75FE-4158-AA3E-6395C8275BC9.jpeg

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm hoping someone wants to trade out SaS flares for the obx AMB

Thinking down the road going different wheels and 34's will get the right look for my basesquatch
Will the painted flares fit a sasquatched bronco?
I ordered a basesquatch in antimatter blue

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am excited I chose AMB. I am a very late reservation and don’t expect to see mine until next Spring. I hope it is still an option for 2022.

I just wish there was less metallic. I think this would really be awesome with a less aggressive metallic. An ultra fine pearl would be ok. But I would prefer no adders at all.

Was hoping to get a black MOD top next year, but clearly those plans aren’t working out.
Oh man. Never considered AMB may not be an option MY22. Has there been any mention of that anywhere?

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh man. Never considered AMB may not be an option MY22. Has there been any mention of that anywhere?
Not specifically for AMB but I'm pretty sure Ford will have to remove at least 2-3 colors to make way for new colors. I think there are 2 shades of green, and if the 2 leaked colors believed to be for Heritage edition are happening for 2022, that would mean 2 more.

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not specifically for AMB but I'm pretty sure Ford will have to remove at least 2-3 colors to make way for new colors. I think there are 2 shades of green, and if the 2 leaked colors believed to be for Heritage edition are happening for 2022, that would mean 2 more.
I would be super disappointed... I live under a rock and didn't realize the Bronco resurrection was thing until late August; reserved a Wildtrak with MIC/Lux/Tow around Labor Day. Pretty sure I'll be a MY22.

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, since I am so picky, I will probably be the first to post a pic of a SAS OBX 4DR with a body colored MOD top in AMB. See you all in 2023.... OR LATER!!
That was my exact build, but I can't wait until 2023. I changed to MIC this week and dropped the code 99. Hoping to get in 21, but will be OK with an early 22. Can't wait to see how yours looks. I will be jealous.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully all the naysayers realize too late, when their Broncos are already delivered so there are less AMB Broncos on the road. 😄 Bunch of people definitely made the switch after seeing it in person. Also, I pray they don't nix it for 2022. 🤞
I liked when i saw such a small % of AMB takers in the B6G thread with the build stats. I like having something that is a bit unique.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was my exact build, but I can't wait until 2023. I changed to MIC this week and dropped the code 99. Hoping to get in 21, but will be OK with an early 22. Can't wait to see how yours looks. I will be jealous.
I honestly probably would have done the same thing however I am in a lease until 10/22 so waiting a few more months is no big deal. Hopefully that’s all it is 🤞
Sponsored