Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 1634655936637

There was a post a few pages back. I am thinking of the same, but I want it to continue on the hood. Just not sure of how that would look.
Sponsored

Gretz99

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the Fifteen 52s on...
Looks great!

What wheels are those? Are they bronze?

Also, how does the black retro fender badge look with AMB? Does it stand out at all? I am thinking of getting white or silver retro fender badges but your black looks good. Thanks!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Uplander
What % tint did you get on the front side windows?

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!

What wheels are those? Are they bronze?

Also, how does the black retro fender badge look with AMB? Does it stand out at all? I am thinking of getting white or silver retro fender badges but your black looks good. Thanks!
The Fifteen 52s are the magnesium gray. This pic was taken in full sun so it's not coming through quite that way. The shiny black retro badges (and the black horse on the back) look great to me and others who have commented on them. I was not looking for them to stand out. Between the badges and the window tint, it is more of a "murdered out" look.

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Uplander
What % tint did you get on the front side windows?
So the back windows measure at 25%. My tint guy convinced me to do the fronts at 20% (which is slightly darker) because that equivalizes the appearance with the back windows due to light coming through the front windshield totally unfiltered.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Uplander

Thanks!

Sorry - also, I saw a post earlier that you never received a shipping email. I'm a bit in limbo too. So the tracker showed you as "awaiting shipping" then flipped over to "in transit", is that correct? During that interim, did you bother checking the aem website or palsapp for updates? If i never get the 'shipped' email from ford, I may resort to refreshing other sources.

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Uplander

Thanks!

Sorry - also, I saw a post earlier that you never received a shipping email. I'm a bit in limbo too. So the tracker showed you as "awaiting shipping" then flipped over to "in transit", is that correct? During that interim, did you bother checking the aem website or palsapp for updates? If i never get the 'shipped' email from ford, I may resort to refreshing other sources.
I got a Built email, then a couple days later an Estimated Arrival Date Has Been Updated email (which did not say "shipped"). Never got a separate shipped or delivered email. AEM and PalsApp never showed shipped before I received delivery (after dealer called and said it had arrived).

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Here is my OBX at the beach with clear sky. Was able to try trail turn assist and it’s really and awesome feature to be able to pull a quick 180.
Where did you get the rod holder/cooler carrier? Looks great!! What does it mount to?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a Built email, then a couple days later an Estimated Arrival Date Has Been Updated email (which did not say "shipped"). Never got a separate shipped or delivered email. AEM and PalsApp never showed shipped before I received delivery (after dealer called and said it had arrived).
Wow. So i guess none of the systems really registered it as being shipped, not even palsapp. It's almost like your bronco made the journey incognito. Sounds like I may be in the dark for a bit

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. So i guess none of the systems really registered it as being shipped, not even palsapp. It's almost like your bronco made the journey incognito. Sounds like I may be in the dark for a bit
I'm sitting at "Awaiting Shipment" and my AMB was built 10/12. ETA is 10/22 and I haven't heard from my dealer yet either. This is driving me crazy. :)

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sitting at "Awaiting Shipment" and my AMB was built 10/12. ETA is 10/22 and I haven't heard from my dealer yet either. This is driving me crazy. :)
We should keep each other in the loop. I even went as far as calling palsapp, but the wont convey any information to the customer, only the dealer.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should keep each other in the loop. I even went as far as calling palsapp, but the wont convey any information to the customer, only the dealer.
I did the exact same thing on Monday and got the same response from them. There is a guy in the 10/11 build week thread from WV and his Bronco was built the same day as mine and his arrived at the Dealer late Friday and he picked it up Monday. So of course i was thinking that that truck could be coming my way since I'm in VA...but I guess not.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the exact same thing on Monday and got the same response from them. There is a guy in the 10/11 build week thread from WV and his Bronco was built the same day as mine and his arrived at the Dealer late Friday and he picked it up Monday. So of course i was thinking that that truck could be coming my way since I'm in VA...but I guess not
Have you tried calling Ford too?

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried calling Ford too?
I just finished chatting with Ford Chat. They are saying that my Bronco was released from the plant and waiting to receive shipping assignment.

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 1634831227189