First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all the people who said, ‘I like AMB but it would take too much work to keep it clean.’

1. Wash
2. Clay
3. Wash
4. Compound
5. Swirl remover
6. Finishing polish
7. Isopropyl
8. Hydro Slick Ceramic
9. Glaze
10. Sealant
11. Yellow wax

All by hand, no machines, and loved every minute of it. The black looks like a mirror and the blue is a lot brighter now. Definitely not for everyone but I enjoy it.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got her in about two weeks ago, a little late on posting but thought I'd share my build date and whatnot after reading some of these threads. I knew it was taking Ford a long time to fulfill orders, I just didn't realize how bad it was, even for people who got in before me. The more threads I read here, the more I feel like pure luck was involved, so this is for anyone still keeping track.

Reserved 7/15/20, ordered 3/12/21, built 10/17, and delivered 11/9.
2dr Wildtrak, 2.7L, sasquatch, lux and tow packages, MIC top, antimatter blue, basically added every option besides leather.

The dealership isn't a huge one, and I don't think they had a very large allotment for them. Even the dealership was surprised at how soon it came in and some of the guys there were upset that their orders were pushed way back into late 22 or 23, I guess there aren't any perks for being a dealer either.

Haven't taken it anywhere yet to really work the 4WD or lockers in a crawling environment, but after 1K miles on the highway, it's a real sweetheart on the road. Handling is superb for what it is, well balanced without any surprising quirks, the steering feels more like I'm driving a car than herding around 35's, it's considerably quieter than I was expecting, power is almost enough to leave it stock, and I could definitely see it being comfortable enough for any length trip I'd want to take. The lane centering and adaptive cruise control is okay...I'm still glad I got it, but I'm not using it near as much on the highway as I thought I would. After the 20th time being told to keep your hands on the wheel while you're actively steering it on a straight road, or having your cruise control hit the brakes as you're about to pass a car with someone directly behind you gets a little annoying. If I could just disable that warning and close the minimum gap on the car in front of me, they'd probably stay enabled any time I was on the road. The suspension isn't as capable as what I'm used to in desert trucks, but it's certainly enough to keep your kidneys from bleeding. To be honest, it's quite an achievement from stamped steel piggyback shocks, but that doesn't mean I won't box them up in storage the second I get a set of Kings for it. Oh, and the permissions on this Ford Connect stuff sounds sketchy as hell....I have some really mixed feelings about it. I like the app functionality and whatnot, I don't like the idea of Ford sharing every aspect of my driving to whoever they want to give it to, or even accessing it for that matter. I'm still researching options in that regard to maintaining functionality and privacy, any advice or links to more info would be great.

Only have a few pics, but I'd be happy to take some more if you want to see anything up close or whatever. Planning a trip to a nearby offroad destination soon to let her flex, so I'll snap a few if I think about it.

If you've made it through this entire wall of text, my condolences for your lost time 🙃

IMG_20211109_121855_01.jpg

IMG_20211115_173920_51.jpg

IMG_20211115_170937_71.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

Tallfry

Wildtrak
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The wheels are Icon Rebound Pro 17x8.5 +25mm offset, tires are 35x12.50 Interco Vortrac’s
How were you able to order the +25 from Icon? I’ve called dealers and Icon and everyone I’ve spoken with has told me these are not available yet and no ETA.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have an Antimatter Blue Christmas!