5280Bronco

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2005 Volvo V70R
Clubs

My first new car was a ‘00 Contour SVT. Very cool car at the time. The interior was a special midnight blue a lot like am blue. New it looked cool, but on a bright day with the doors open it turned purple and kinda looked… un-masculine.
1602368352604.jpeg
Learned to drive manual on a '96 contour. Loved that V6. Sweet little sport sedan hardly anyone knew about.

Advertisement

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Toyota’s Lunar Blue is a great dark blue.
It looks almost dark enough to be mistaken for black but at any angle or time of the day you know that it’s a dark navy blue. Just not sure that antimatter is it true enough navy blue.
Area 51 looks great as well as velocity blue. Both great colors. For me it will come down to one of those two. If cyber orange was more of a true orange, burnt or Texas longhorn type orange I think it would be doing better.
Thanks
Just saw a Anti Matter today in better lighting INDOORS whereas earlier sighting was in poor lighting and might as well say it was "black" this time with better lighting you cold tell it was blue easily a nice shiny navy. Lighting wasn't good enough to comment on metallic though, but you could see some sparkle

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go white?
I ahave had numerous back vehicles they look awesome IMO when well kept but they are a lot of work White is a good color on these Broncos they seem to take options well, because of the stark contrast, the tires and trim components jump out. Curious what our Modification center will have as far graphics, they will really "pop" on a white Bronco, We have about 10 bays designated for graphics and from what I am told it will be very busy!

Lowcountry Bronco

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger and 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Clubs

I ahave had numerous back vehicles they look awesome IMO when well kept but they are a lot of work White is a good color on these Broncos they seem to take options well, because of the stark contrast, the tires and trim components jump out. Curious what our Modification center will have as far graphics, they will really "pop" on a white Bronco, We have about 10 bays designated for graphics and from what I am told it will be very busy!
Graphics? Hmm there's been a few posts on people wanting some old school styles but not a fan so hopefully something good.

Lowcountry Bronco

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger and 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Clubs

Any other AMB trims coming down the line? Really would like to see a 2 door BL on this.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Just saw a Anti Matter today in better lighting INDOORS whereas earlier sighting was in poor lighting and might as well say it was "black" this time with better lighting you cold tell it was blue easily a nice shiny navy. Lighting wasn't good enough to comment on metallic though, but you could see some sparkle
Thanks! Were there any hints of purple? Like in the other factory photo, that some thought was from fluorescent lighting? Did it seem to color change like magma red flip flopping between blue and black as you walked around it or did it seem to be a different paint process?

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Graphics? Hmm there's been a few posts on people wanting some old school styles but not a fan so hopefully something good.
The guy I talked to said there was an options list somewhere showing something like 200 accessories/options so finding that might provide some insight

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any other AMB trims coming down the line? Really would like to see a 2 door BL on this.
I am really quite busy doing A lot of set up work. So I generally get drive-bysas our main production is the Ranger pickup, you can tell when a Bronco is being produced because a crowd of engineers, support production leaders and suppliers are following the vehicle taking notes on fit and finish assembly improvements, etc. I did see at least 2 AMB in the area we call pre/delivery (don't get excited folks) I think one was a Badlands. My partner and I stopped because we could actually see the blue. Actually we stopped because A red one had the first roof top rack we have seen, It seems very stout/capable

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Were there any hints of purple? Like in the other factory photo, that some thought was from fluorescent lighting? Did it seem to color change like magma red flip flopping between blue and black as you walked around it or did it seem to be a different paint process?
Inside the plant we have a combination of LED and flourescent lighting. If you get the vehicle in an open area the lighting seems to be pretty ample. But most of these Broncos get shuffled from different testing areas quite quickly, and that is where the better lighting is, then they get grouped together where there might not be so good lighting. But today in relatively good lighting I would say "no purple" effect, just a nice deep shiny navyish color.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inside the plant we have a combination of LED and flourescent lighting. If you get the vehicle in an open area the lighting seems to be pretty ample. But most of these Broncos get shuffled from different testing areas quite quickly, and that is where the better lighting is, then they get grouped together where there might not be so good lighting. But today in relatively good lighting I would say "no purple" effect, just a nice deep shiny navyish color.
Thanks so much. Really appreciate. Thanks for being part of all of this.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks so much. Really appreciate. Thanks for being part of all of this.
We at our plant are very proud of what we are doing. The Bronco is like one of our own children, and you want it to do well and have "fun" and be surrounded by good people,.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We at our plant are very proud of what we are doing. The Bronco is like one of our own children, and you want it to do well and have "fun" and be surrounded by good people,.
Thanks! This post should be plastered on the front page of the forum. You guys are making it happen. So many people are complaining and being tit for tat but they should take a step back and realize how awesome this collaborative effort is from you and everyone else. This will be a huge volume seller and being on the front lines is history in the making. Thanks again for the updates.

Advertisement

Advertisement