Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if its spammy but it looks so good i think it needs its own thread.

I photoshopped the antimatter with varying degrees of white things. Starting with the top , the fenders , the door handle , and ending with the grill.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels 446uw567je57je5

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels hsd56rje57j
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels ths46uhw46jh

and just for shits some sloppily added white wheels

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels tha4e5thwa465eh-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The white top is not so bad. Adding the other white details I'm not so much a fan of.
I actually like the fenders. And maybe even the grill would be cool

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So much better than faded gray. White top and white wheels like the photo above is a nice look

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One argument against black/white painted tops is that the A/B/C pillars are still faded gray no matter what. Even if we assume that white/black mirrors and fenders will eventually be available (or just paint them yourself), the faded gray pillars will always stick out like a sore thumb.

For that reason, I'm just going to embrace the fade and rock the MIC. With MIC you get matching faded top/pillars/handles/mirrors/fenders, that only clash with the black bumper covers. I think body-colored tops will also look fine. But adding yet another finish to a vehicle that's already got too many colors/textures going on just doesn't really work.

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One argument against black/white colored tops is that the A/B pillars are still faded gray no matter what. Even if we assume that white/black mirrors and fenders will eventually be available (or just paint them yourself), the faded gray pillars will always stick out like a sore thumb.

For that reason, I'm just going to embrace the fade and rock the MIC. With MIC you get matching faded top/pillars/mirrors/fenders, that only clash with the black bumper covers.
if you remove the paint from the doorhandle it can match the a/b pillars which will also match tire color

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this Early bronco painted in Anti Matter Blue?
Yeah they did that one recently for Jay Leno, they are calling it late night blue or something but I'm pretty certain they are naming it that just for him. If you watch the videos and look at all the photos it's clear this is anti blue 100%.
Sponsored