Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One argument against black/white painted tops is that the A/B/C pillars are still faded gray no matter what. Even if we assume that white/black mirrors and fenders will eventually be available (or just paint them yourself), the faded gray pillars will always stick out like a sore thumb.

For that reason, I'm just going to embrace the fade and rock the MIC. With MIC you get matching faded top/pillars/handles/mirrors/fenders, that only clash with the black bumper covers. I think body-colored tops will also look fine. But adding yet another finish to a vehicle that's already got too many colors/textures going on just doesn't really work.
Two thoughts....

1) Probably more of an issue with white than with Black or Matched paint

2) On the 2 door its a bit of an issue because of the roof being up against the B pillar. On the 4 door I don't think its an issue
Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if its spammy but it looks so good i think it needs its own thread. Photoshopped the antimatter with varying degrees of white things. Starting with the top , the fenders , the door handle , and ending with the grill.

446uw567je57je5.png

hsd56rje57j.png
ths46uhw46jh.png

and just for shits some sloppily added white wheels

tha4e5thwa465eh-png.png
Really like this look, anyway we can see it with paint matched fender flares that come on OBX. I think that will be the best look overall.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this Early bronco painted in Anti Matter Blue?
It's called "Tonight Show Blue" but general consensus is that it's the same or very close to AMB.

Edit: Even if it's the same colour it's likely a far superior paint process to a factory AMB paint job. Probably has a ton of coats and clear.

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do we keep seeing vesions of the Bronco that aren't available. I'm tired of all the teasing.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah they did that one recently for Jay Leno, they are calling it late night blue or something but I'm pretty certain they are naming it that just for him. If you watch the videos and look at all the photos it's clear this is anti blue 100%.
and its got a GT500 engine in it LOL

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes the only way AMB looks good is with a white top and fender flares. Jay Leno's Bronco is a thing of beauty. And the color on his looks eerily similar to AMB.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I miss my loaded 1977 Bronco (still kick myself for selling it), red with white top, white wheel flairs and white grill. Almost all the new Bronco's would look great with a white top.

kbertine

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All it needs now is white mirrors and we're golden.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if its spammy but it looks so good i think it needs its own thread. Photoshopped the antimatter with varying degrees of white things. Starting with the top , the fenders , the door handle , and ending with the grill.

446uw567je57je5.png

hsd56rje57j.png
ths46uhw46jh.png

tha4e5thwa465eh-png.png
Wow this is why we need white top and fender flares day 1 that combo looks amazing so maybe ford is listing but don’t wait till 2020 that’s not fair to all of us that are paying to have a 2021

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would love to see what it would look like with a white grill too. Seriously ford if you got to delay the 2021 to get the white roof and fenders bye all means please do so. Let’s do this launch the wright way and have what we want avaible day 1 please and thank you

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and just for shits some sloppily added white rims
tha4e5thwa465eh.png
Make those fenders body coloured, and you’ve pretty much nailed it. I’m not sure why people like the white fenders so much.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make those fenders body coloured, and you’ve pretty much nailed it. I’m not sure why people like the white fenders so much.
This:
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels 1604070260506

or this:
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels 1604071695403

Classic Bronco.

Last edited:

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue mockups with white top, fender flares & wheels 1604071695403

Seeing these pictures may convince me to go with the soft top and wait it out till the white hard top comes out. On the fence about it considering I'm in the North East