First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Help! I went to the auto show the other day and I saw the antimatter blue color on the gas can and I really liked it. But I already have carbonized grey and i’m really considering change. If y’all have pictures of AMB broncos could y’all reply with them please? And also for those who have seen AMB in person did you like it?
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From a previous thread

I’ve seen it on the F150 in full sun, it’s a damn sexy color but man would be hard to keep clean..

5F261365-DA3D-4EFE-97EE-5E221B3E5310.png

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both colors are available on 2021 F150 trucks. My recommendation is to look at them in person at your local Ford dealership.

Antimatter blue is REALLY nice in the sun but looks black almost otherwise. Photos just quite can’t capture the magic of several of the Ford colors.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s some pics. I thought it looked much better in person. Both Carb Grey and AMB are metallic and are my top choices.

4FA68F64-A256-4263-8DE8-DB951237125D.jpeg

DC98CA39-A3CD-4272-9095-6F97597F0C54.jpeg

B6D7BF5F-F482-4198-9F63-5B6CAC987BD5.jpeg

9123EA74-E80E-4DD7-AC9A-C62AB80CC0FA.jpeg

77EC4A6C-B5B5-4B6E-BBDD-2ED9D0C028CE.jpeg

2E9EB01C-E756-4F07-812B-92DC40826159.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help! I went to the auto show the other day and I saw the antimatter blue color on the gas can and I really liked it. But I already have carbonized grey and i’m really considering change. If y’all have pictures of AMB broncos could y’all reply with them please? And also for those who have seen AMB in person did you like it?
If you use the search feature, you should be able to find multiple threads on this topic and/or specific to each colour. Not being a jerk, just giving some additional information.

Now, I was in the exact same position you are in (hence the above comment lol). I had a Carbonized Grey on order initially. Since I live in Canada and we don’t have all these Bronco demo’s across the country, I ended up going to my local Ford dealership to look at other Ford vehicles in the same colour.

Thankfully they had an F-150 in AMB and a Ranger in Carbonized Grey side by side outside. It was a sunny day with a few clouds, and the vehicles were slightly dirty, so a “real world” comparison (vs. on the showroom floor).

The AMB looked awesome, and I typically do like darker colour vehicles, even black. This looked almost black, but it did have a tinge of blue. As I got closer, it was much more noticeable. The Carbonized Grey was much lighter than I expected; I even had to double check the window sticker and check a few more vehicles on the lot to confirm yes, it was Carbonized Grey. It almost looked silver to me - Much too light for me, and if I was going to go for that colour, I would have just opted for white. I was hoping for the “Magnetic Grey” which is much darker, however, isn’t an option for the Bronco.

So I switched to AMB and am excited for it to be built!

Hope this helps!

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On Bronco Nations YouTube page, they did a video walk thru of a 2 door AMB. Check it out

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These were my two initial color choices after Xing off VB. CarbGrey all day imo. The AMB truly is a beautiful chameleon color, just gorgeous...when it's clean. Even without sunlight, yes it looks black but its still a good-looking "black" my issue is it's hard to keep those darker deep colors clean. I've owned a Black and AMB color vehicle and both were terribly hard to keep clean I was literally going to the car wash 2x a week especially during pollen/bug season. However, thats just me I like my vehicle to stay nice and clean as much as I can help it. I like shiny over dusty! The CarbG is like goldie locks for me, not too dark not too bright silver, and has the perfect amount of hiding dirt and scratches. I highly suggest going to a local dealership on Sunday when they're closed so you can really look around and solidify your color choice. If you don't mind having a car that may look black 50% of the time, and one that may show dirt and scratches a bit more, theres nothing wrong with AMB it has a great purple/blue/metallic look in perfect sunlight. When it's not in perfect sunlight, it can look like 3 different dark colors all over the vehicle in different areas, much like VB. This is all personal choice and I personally went with CarbG. Do a poll if you're really torn. Good luck man

Last edited:

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw the AMB at one of the dealer showings. It’s been the color I selected from the start and seeing it live helped me affirm the choice. The CG was my second choice as I went with the Roast cloth interior and think it matches up well to both - but staying with AMB.
And the photos were taken during a partially cloudy day so the Blue seems to come through more than just bright sunshine.

546BED10-F51D-4B8B-A703-AAE8CD506E94.jpeg

C10A2F73-656F-4CB0-9C82-F9B2E030F249.jpeg

5903237A-3B8E-4312-AE36-1DC601D4D03A.jpeg

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The AMB looked awesome, and I typically do like darker colour vehicles, even black. This looked almost black, but it did have a tinge of blue.
I, too, love dark vehicles. They just look badass to me for some reason. AMB has that look, and then the sun hits it and you get a wow moment, because you realize it’s blue. It’s awesome but if you obsessive about dirt showing, or scratches, grey would be better.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I struggled with the same issue. I have been Carbonized Gray since day 1, but I kept seeing the AMB and ended up making the change a few days ago. Now I'm stoked for AMB.

I made the decision after noticing that 90% of the cars on the road are white, silver/gray, or black. I'd rather have some color.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
This pic of AMB came from someone else on this site.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue or Carbonized grey ??? 2206C9ED-ED39-45D0-B1F6-85709CFABB49
Sponsored