First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks to me like the blue stands out more if it has the grey top versus black.

Or maybe I’m just color blind and stupid. Who knows.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping they replace it with Blue Jeans Metallic for 22MY. I'm really trying hard to like it but every time I see new pictures of it, it appears darker and darker, even on sunny days.
I have a Blue Jeans F150 , nice color but shows every blemish and swirl. But we are talking about a Bronco that is meant to get dirty with a few dents in the outdoors :cool:

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
What a disgusting color
I mean it can't make up it's mind
One minute blk then blue and maybe a hint of purple in between

Wait a minute people pay a lot for those mystic paint jobs

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Driving around with the top pushed back like that is going to be a terrible driving experience at anything more the 10 MPH.
You'd be surprised. The higher end sail cloth tops are much thicker, and don't lay nearly as flat as the cheaper vinyl tops. The only time I took the time to really fold my Jeep top down flat is when getting on the Interstate. Below 70mph, I just flip it back and let it lay just like that. It never really caused a problem.

Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. I took those videos. You’d never mistake it for black as long as there’s decent lighting. That was my point that it’s a shame a lot of guys didnt really stalk this one out. All good! I’ll be the only guy at bronco meets with an AMB/roast sas :)
Jaruss - you won't be the only, but there aren't a lot of us yet. You need to put your order in the tracker if you've placed it. I pulled the data into excel and pivoted it this morning.

Out of 1,803 orders there are 30 OBX AMB there. 11 with Sasquatch. Leather/roast isn't listed, but mine will be. I see some orders relatively near you in NJ, NY, or PA.

None within hours of me in Northeastern NC as far as I can tell. But I live right by OBX so I'm sure I'll see one or two visiting here.

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door with soft top retracted 6CF86B5A-BCD4-4FC1-8E8C-970659DEACB5

AMB reminds me of my 2000 super crew, it had that purple color come thru. I keep going back and forth on my Black Diamond color. This is my 1st choice but would switch to burnt orange if offered

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@timgarrett
Thats more than a couple days ago. Maybe i should stop talking up this build! lol.

I wanted to wait and see if there was any bad news over the past month leading up to my lease expiration. On Monday I will officially extend my lease 6 mos (expires 2/28) which puts me in the hot seat for the countdown thru 8/28. Will put in order next week and add to tracker.

Last edited:

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@timgarrett
Thats more than a couple days ago. Maybe i should stop talking up this build! lol.

I wanted to wait and see if there was any bad news over the past month leading up to my lease expiration. On Monday I will officially extend my lease 6 mos (expires 2/28) which puts me in the hot seat for the countdown thru 8/28. Will put in order next week and add to tracker.
Good Luck! I'm trying to keep my 07 JKU running long enough to get me through another year. It's in the shop now...

Side note - if you see my order in the tracker it is in as a MY22 (21 with a priority code 99) and the shadow black mod top . As soon as ordering opens for 22 I'm changing that out for the body color matching mod top. AMB all the way around. Will be glorious!!!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still sold on AMB. Besides the fact that I think it looks amazing, I have some other reasons.

I have owned 3 gray vehicles in the past, so to me that knocks out Cactus gray, Carbonized Gray, my Mazda is red and my wife's explorer is red. I am ready for a change from red so red is out.

The other colors don't do anything for me.

Like I said earlier, the only thing stopping me from AMB is if for 22, Space white, Star white or a true orange is offered

Sponsored

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A buttoned up black that occasionally lets its purple freak flag fly. Fun color if you intend to keep it clean. If you don't, it's always going to look like just black.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Broncos are used properly, they should be the color of mud.

The undercoat to that whether it be "Anti-Matter Purple Black Blue" or "Cyber School Bus Yellow Orange Holographic Quadcoat with a Molded in Color Grey but I wish it were white/black top" should be superfluous.
Around here, the predominant color is red rock dust. So, I think Area 51 on top with the red rock dust on the lower half makes a nice dirt-and-sky looking vehicle. 😄

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was seriously looking at AB as the color until I saw it on an F-150...it was nearly black in the Florida sun...not what I expected. I think these pictures accurately represent what I saw at the dealership.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Around here, the predominant color is red rock dust. So, I think Area 51 on top with the red rock dust on the lower half makes a nice dirt-and-sky looking vehicle. 😄
Factoring in the color of your local dirt in picking your Bronco color is next level enthusiast awesomeness.
Sponsored