First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i want a blue truck that shows scratches like a black truck!
With how well ceramic coating or graphene works these days, you need some pretty good pressure from something to get scratches in the paint. My Bronco will spend most of its time on the street so no worries here getting AMB.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to the dealership to see the colors on other vehicles and asked to see antimatter blue and I thought it was a black vehicle and didn't believe it until I looked at the window sticker and like you crossed it off my list. I was very disappointed with the cyber orange saw it on a ranger and looked like an ugly school bus yellow. Cactus grey looks nothing like online pictures straight up flat grey. I highly recommend going to the dealership and checking out the colors on other vehicles . The area 51 is extremely hard to find still trying to see that color.
Thats what I say in every thread about cactus gray. I think it's a good looking color, but it photographs horribly. It is a color that needs to be seen in person.

Carbonized is nice - but I've been in a Gray vehicle for 11 years - 12 by the time I get my Bronco, and need a change - otherwise it would be a top choice for me.
Thats why carbonized gray isn't a choice for me either. I had two gray mustangs, a gray focus. No more gray for a while

Reactions: jxc

tsoapostrophe

Badlands
First Name
tsoapostrophe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted this blue so bad at first. But as I saw more and more pictures I liked it less and less. Its real nice still but just way too dark for me. Plus the swirls show easier on dark colors. I'd rather avoid that on an offroad vehicle. I ended up choosing rapid red but still really wish I liked antimatter.
I totally agree with you. The antimatter blue was my first love, but even now on this pic, it's something about the blue contrasting everything else black (on the vehicle) that is not working for me. It's like the gloss looks weird on the blue.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally agree with you. The antimatter blue was my first love, but even now on this pic, it's something about the blue contrasting everything else black (on the vehicle) that is not working for me. It's like the gloss looks weird on the blue.
Actually, I agree about that too. The dark blue gloss doesn't jive with the amount of matte black and grey on the vehicle.

Also, in my opinion the OBX painted flares don't look so great in some colors. But AMB OBX with black mod top will look pretty slick I bet. That will address the gloss vs matte issue as best as possible.

stuston

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, 7.3L Excursion, Multiple TDI's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like navy blue, but dang... they already have a black. Drop this and give me a good green.

Sponsored

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Driving around with the top pushed back like that is going to be a terrible driving experience at anything more the 10 MPH.
If it is like aWrangler it’s not so bad.

stuston

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, 7.3L Excursion, Multiple TDI's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs