dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer
Clubs

If you were a criminal and this color was on the getaway car, you are definitely getting off because some people would say the car was blue….oh no, the car was definitely black ;-) LOL!!
Damn you took my line. My thinking exactly!

Advertisement

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Clubs

Thanks for the post... this is definitely a let down as compared to the AMB - 3D demo from earlier this week. I know I had my expectations high but I was looking for a brilliant change from black to blue but I only see a beautiful blue metallic base coat that doesn't shine through as well when transitioned from darkness to daylight.

Hopefully we get some better photos later showing a higher similarity to the AMB - 3D.

NH-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Clubs

Thank you.
That seals the deal. Great color.

tshaw2009

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150 Lariat 4X4 Offroad, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Clubs

Maybe I'm wrong but Antimatter Blue literally looks like a darker shade of Ford's Blue Jeans color. I'd almost bet that's how the color came about lol. Just throw a little more black in there and call it something cool, and people will buy it. I'm not a big fan at all of Antimatter, nor am I a fan of the 2021 F150 front-end body style. It looks like Ford is trying to copy the GMC Sierra look.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Thanks for the post... this is definitely a let down as compared to...
It also makes the colorizer image appear to be designed by someone who had NEVER seen Antimatter Blue.

Bronco engineering might be a winner....but that's about where I'd stop handing out trophies

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Thanks for the post... this is definitely a let down as compared to the AMB - 3D demo from earlier this week. I know I had my expectations high but I was looking for a brilliant change from black to blue but I only see a beautiful blue metallic base coat that doesn't shine through as well when transitioned from darkness to daylight.

Hopefully we get some better photos later showing a higher similarity to the AMB - 3D.
same. This doesn’t have the same flip flop as magma red. Looks like a slightly different paint process. This looks more like black with blue flake

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none currently
it's beautiful. Love the color.

beachman101

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crv
Clubs

too dark not enough color

this ruins my plan for the best looking bronco

asehs465hs456.png

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer, RIP 89 Bronco XLT
Thank you! Super helpful - love it. Factoring in car wash memberships now if I ever want it that clean. Think wash out interiors fine in there for a few?

Advertisement

Advertisement