Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460 | Former Broncos: '73, '91
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looked around and didn't see a thread for Antimatter Blue. So let's get one started. My original '73 was dark blue, so naturally I'm giving this color a serious look. Have not seen many photos of it yet, but the one Ford put on the Bronco homepage is pretty awesome. Looks like a 4-door WildTrak in Antimatter Blue. What does everyone think?

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12.tif

Admin edit:

Here is the only Antimatter Blue Bronco (clay model?) seen so far.

r-blue-iconic-silver-cactus-gray-2-door-bronco-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looked around and didn't see a thread for Antimatter Blue. So let's get one started. My original '73 was dark blue, so naturally I'm giving this color a serious look. Have not seen many photos of it yet, but the one Ford put on the Bronco homepage is pretty awesome. Looks like a 4-door WildTrak in Antimatter Blue. What does everyone think?

u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12.tif.jpg
This is the color I am also considering however in the samples online and elsewhere it looks black.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the color I am also considering however in the samples online and elsewhere it looks black.
I'm with you! I'm intrigued by this color, but it does seem black in some pictures. If it's more blue I'll probably end up getting this color.

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Antimatter Blue is my number one choice. I missed out on getting a nice dark blue on my daily driver when I bought it. I'll be dammed if I miss out a second time.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm iffy, like others said it looks to dark in some pictures. If its a similar blue like my GTI was, I might be ok, that had a nice blue hue in most light.

CalPilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread r-blue-iconic-silver-cactus-gray-2-door-bronco-
AM Blue or Area 51 for me but I have to see actual samples. It’s difficult to discern the true color on web pages.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No matter what, I will be getting the Antimatter Blue. I am a huge fan of dark blue vehicles and I know I will regret it if I dont get it.

I would really love to see how a 4dr badlands would look with a white top/grille. I noticed someone kind of did one but it looks more like they used MS Paint to edit the photo. My dream Bronco would be the same one that is being used as a show vehicle with the white looking interior and rubberized floor but with the Antimatter Blue exterior and the Badlands wheels on 35" tires. It would also have to have the Lux package if that wasn't obvious. Lol.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
The darker the better. My Imperial Mettalic Blue Camaro was the best looking car I ever owned, dark blue with a mettalic sheen, just gorgeous. This is the color I will be getting, not some pastel blue green mess