Wolfsburg

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
But if they offered blue jeans, everybody would be wishing for AMB. It's human nature to want what you can't have. 👍
True enough though I just wanted a darker blue that still looked blue in most lighting conditions. A dark blue that just looks black unless you look at it really hard seems rather pointless to me. At that point, just get black. lol!

Advertisement

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Sorry Velocity Blue fans but it looks lile a Honda/Toyota/Nissan whatever. JMO. Plain Jane. AMB is like a long cool woman in a black dress out of a Hollies song..
(For you Millenials thats a band from 30 years before you were born)

RobC2

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I'd love to see a pic of an A51 Bronco next to a Cavalry Blue Tacoma/4Runner for comparison.
Here is mine in some varied lighting. I think Area 51 has a little more green, but they are pretty close in concept. Too close for me I think, but still undecided.

IMG-2146.jpg

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Annnnnnnnnnnd velocity blue kinda looks like a normie common color. Aka focus, and fusion
I saw VB on a mustang GT premium, in a showroom for that matter. It answered my debate between it & rapid red. It is not a cheap color & I believe will pop on a bronco! Oh & I currently drive a 14 fusion & my normie common car still gets compliments on it 😜

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

Here is mine in some varied lighting. I think Area 51 has a little more green, but they are pretty close in concept. Too close for me I think, but still undecided.

IMG-2146.jpg
Funnily enough I parked next to one of these in this color when I went to look at Broncos in Seattle. A51 wasn't anywhere near this blue. I'd say A51 is better, and I'm not even on the A51 band wagon.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport Trac, IH Scout 80
As I was leaving that little town, there was a VB Tremor in a Walgreens prkg lot ....ACRES of Velocity Blue all on one vehicle!!!
LOL, dammit, I knew I should have stopped and took a pic ...was afraid to look too stalker-ish, lol.
I saw it when it was delivered, when freshly cleaned etc, it is freaking unbelieveably GORGEOUS!!
Go back!!!

That is exactly what I'm looking at getting. A Velocity Blue F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It just looks perfect.

I just not have seen any 2021 gas Tremor's around yet. In So Cal they all seem to be Power Strokes for the first ones.

RobC2

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Funnily enough I parked next to one of these in this color when I went to look at Broncos in Seattle. A51 wasn't anywhere near this blue. I'd say A51 is better, and I'm not even on the A51 band wagon.
Maybe I will find a Bronco Sport in A51 around here and be able to park next to it to compare. I get compliments all the time on the Tacoma, and I really think it is mostly because the other colors are just mundane as hell. They have one good color a year on the Pro and it eventually flows down to the other trims, but that is it. The rest is Toyota bland. I will admit this thread has me looking at A51 more and more and I like it.

Kos

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
My dealer says he has an F-150 in AMB coming that started production on 11/8. Would call me as soon as it hit the lot.

OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Base
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos '10 Legacy GT, 85 M1028, 15 Outba
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Go back!!!

That is exactly what I'm looking at getting. A Velocity Blue F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It just looks perfect.

I just not have seen any 2021 gas Tremor's around yet. In So Cal they all seem to be Power Strokes for the first ones.
I can't recall seeing a diesel one here.... I know they're on the lots, I just haven't seen on yet.

Advertisement

Advertisement