Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lightning blue is by far the best looking blue IMO. It’s a shame it’s only available on FE. One of the reasons I’m waiting until next years model and hoping they give the option for Lighting Blue on all models. ?
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

in real life, by my eye, the Lightning is ever so slightly darker than VB, but not by a whole lot. The VB always seems to photographer "lighter" ... it still has a richness to it.
Both colors "shift" around the curves very nicely.

That AMB is D.A.R.K dark ... I can the see love/hate....I love it!
I agree - saw a '21 Super Duty in VB with black accents yesterday, and it looked fantastic in person. Black accents definitely pair perfectly with the color.

Well that blows everyone's theory that AMB won't pop on an overcast day. It's really a good look pairing against the silver and should actually play against the MIC top really well.
I would not call that popping in any way lol. In fact, if it weren't for the black truck behind it, it'd probably still be difficult to tell it was AMB, and we'd be debating whether it was a sky reflection or not lol.

Gonna keep saying it. Velocity Blue on a Black Diamond is gonna be an incredible combo. Black and blue go so well together. The grille, wheels, door handles, even the gray top is gonna look so nice. And a blue, gray, and black interior. It’s perfect.
100% agree. Same with Wildtrak - the black accents are going to help "frame" it and tone it down in a way.

Lightning blue is by far the best looking blue IMO. It’s a shame it’s only available on FE. One of the reasons I’m waiting until next years model and hoping they give the option for Lighting Blue on all models. ?
They won't. LB is gone from the color lineup across the entire lineup aside from FE and the carryover EcoSport for 2021.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that blows everyone's theory that AMB won't pop on an overcast day. It's really a good look pairing against the silver and should actually play against the MIC top really well.
Gotta agree; the silver contrast really brings the color out. Like the AMB look.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone tweet to Ford or get a hold of them and ask why they haven’t created a VB and LB bronco yet? I am trending towards VB on my Badlands but man it would really help out to see this thing in person or at lest photos. They should have created a bronco in every color and done hi def photos indoors and out doors before we have to submit orders. The renderings on B&P are absolute garbage.

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I rather have the LB over the VB with a Black MIC instead of the Gray. The VB does look too light and cheap.

Now, the MIC Gray has some definite potential with the AMB and that is my top choice. Would rather have a White MIC but the gray does work well.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My quest to see the colors I was looking for failed some what miserably.

My local dealer is kind of a joke, at this point. Their new vehicle 'stock' online is either extremely incorrect or they're listing vehicles that aren't even there yet, sold or sitting inside in their service shop.

The vehicles I took note of which had what color were mostly no where to be found. In fact, I only saw 3 of the 15 I wrote down.

I saw the Rapid Red F-150, and 2 Carbonized Gray Explorers. The Velocity blue F-150 and Escape were no where to be found. The Antimatter Blue F-150 and F-250 were mia. They had what looked like a Kodiak Brown Bronco sport in the show room. (it was kind of dark in there without lights on and I was looking thru the window.)

I really wanted to see Velocity Blue and Antimatter Blue in person on a partly sunny/overcast day.
The Rapid Red and Carbonized Gray were pretty much what I expected, with RR being my favorite of the two.

The biggest kick to the shins was I counted 18 white new vehicles on their lot, with the majority of the others being a silver or gray.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They won't. LB is gone from the color lineup across the entire lineup aside from FE and the carryover EcoSport for 2021.
Ranger also.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added new non-rain/overcast pics to post 1.

Today, the truck just looked black ... no "popping" going on.

Link to album : here

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ranger also.
Currently, but it too is switching to VB for '21 I believe (which would make sense, given it's sharing the factory with Bronco).

I really think FEs got the late LB add because they have just enough left over to do X amount of FEs in it, but not enough to make it an across the board option without making more.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe you'll get a sunny day there and can go back ?