First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I always try to get a truck the "closest thing to the color of dirt" offered. So basically boring tan. I'm looking at Velocity Blue for an F-250 right now. I've never bought blue.
Not Stone Grey?
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks vehicle
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My point had nothing to do with limited color options, just reiterating the fact that Ford is phasing out LB across the board.

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wouldn't mind seeing Performance Blue offered. It's the color of my current car, and I love it. Blue, with just a touch of purple....

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks IMG_1045_zps0fnhiobt

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not Stone Grey?
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks IMG_1045_zps0fnhiobt
2020 Stone Gray is too gray for me. Not enough brown. 2021 Stone Gray looks more tan and lighter than the 2020 version. I like it on the computer screen. I have not found any to actually look at. I stopped by my nearest dealer yesterday because they had this (see picture). I like it. Still need to find a 2021 Stone Gray F-250 to see in person.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks 20201127_111917

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:mad: I keep going back and forth between velocity blue, antimatter blue, and carbonized grey. Help me. :(

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the way they did the grey on these would be sweet on the bronco

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AMB all day, every day, eight days a week. Nuff said..... ;)

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet the people who like AMB don't live on a limerock road.
First, please accept my apology for my my ignorance as either we do not have limerock in cali or it is not found around where I live. So the question is what is limerock and what does it do to dark paint? Thanks!

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, please accept my apology for my my ignorance as either we do not have limerock in cali or it is not found around where I live. So the question is what is limerock and what does it do to dark paint? Thanks!
It’s a white, dusty type of gravel. It’ll make any dark color look dingy quick.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have limestone quarries up near Redding in Cali and yes roads made out of it are super dusty in the summer. We use it as a subase underneath most of the freeways and interstates up north. It has great compaction properties went mixed with smaller fines (hence that bad dust). Some people use for drive ways or country roads and dont oil it, works great but creates quite the dust storms, lol.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got a chance to see anti matter blue in person today, unfortunately it was closer to twilight so didn't get a good look in the sunlight. It is dark. Even out of all the pictures I have seen seeing it in person it is dark. When its next to black, you can tell it is blue but it is dark. Turned my phone flashlight on and it has a ton of metallic in it, it's going to pop in the sunlight when its clean. I'm going to try to swing by that dealer again Sunday to look at if its nice out
Sponsored