broncobastard

Big Bend
First Name
steve and karen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 mustang gt / 19 jeep wrangler
you sir are my hero. Seriously, just made my week brother
Thanks brother just trying to help people get better looks at the color choices I’m excited for the bronco but I wanted to see the colors so I do what I can

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Not sure about those 2 colors going together, but AMB looks gorgeous in this picture! I am sure it looks better in person too! Wish more pictures showed it this well so I didn't go back and forth on paint so much.

I actually think, don't kill me, that the Carbonized Gray top on Area51 looks good together, like the overland concept they revealed today...that has me really thinking.
Don't expect AMB to look like that on a Bronco unless your nose is 6 inches away and just he right sunlight, and then probably not

McCracken

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4
Clubs

Don't expect AMB to look like that on a Bronco unless your nose is 6 inches away and just he right sunlight, and then probably not
I think you are right, just holding out hope I guess. Need to see it in person for sure...I don't have a solid #2 color, so I am bit worried.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax and Ford Bronco in 2021
I’m messing around with my 2 favorite colors so I made a spray bomb of each color then sprayed my speed shape to get an idea of 2 tone antimatter with Area 51. Think of the body antimatter then paint my roof Area 51
Your thoughts and comments ????
BDFDC0CF-AAAC-4ABB-A6C2-9168BF009CDC.jpeg
OH NO THATS SO WRONG

Advertisement

Advertisement