Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are some issues that I would love to see addressed, and why I'm still on the fence with my reservation.

I use the term 'flavor' for the Base/Big Bend etc. I'm not sure that these are distinct models, but more than trim packages.

1) I'm too late for the FE party (boo!) which basically combines (imho) the 'best of the best' --- Badlands capabilities, OBX interior looks, and 'Squatch
2) I think Ford painted themselves in a corner (from an assembly perspective) by customizing some of the minor interior accents for each flavor (like the accent lines on the grab handles.)
3) The 'ghost of Henry Ford' interior selections --- any color you want as long as it's black. Come on, Blue Oval! Henry Ford was selling vehicles to the masses. These are pretty darn pricy trucks. Give us some more options (or a bigger range of options within each 'flavor'.
---I love the Badlands capabilities. I'd probably be happy with MGV. Black color only. Blah. Leather option is...black. More blah. Give us that Blue-Grey on the OBX. Wait... that with 'Squatch is basically an FE!
4) White hard top option. 'Nuff said.
Sponsored