Any 4 door Base Iconic Silver on the STEELIES pictures?

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Bronco
Base
Getting to crunch time...have to decide on either the 2 door base, 4 door base....or squatched... just don't know if I can justify the extra cost for the squatch...do you think at RESALE time, the squatch money will come back...? Thanks! Bob
Advertisement

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bronco
Base
Ford Credit has established Residual value numbers.

4-door will retain value more than 2-door.
Sasquatch does not matter. Same resale percentage either way.

I do think the Base 2-door MANUAL is artificially underpriced to get its base price to start with a "2" (and accountants have missed that fact)... that is what I am getting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Bronco
Base
I couldn't find any 4dr specific IS Base photos. There are plenty of 2dr IS Base photos.
yes...but the steelies size on the 2 door, will definately have a different "size appearance" on the 4 door....may look too small...? that is my concern. Anyone know if the RANGER wheels/ new take off's will fit the 2 door and 4 door base bronco....?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Bronco
Black Diamond
yes...but the steelies size on the 2 door, will definately have a different "size appearance" on the 4 door....may look too small...? that is my concern. Anyone know if the RANGER wheels/ new take off's will fit the 2 door and 4 door base bronco....?
I’m 99% sure we found out the the Ranger wheels will fit on Bronco. In fact I think the steel wheels on an XL Ranger are the same as the Base Broncos. So the other alloy wheel on Ranger should work fine on Bronco .

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bronco
Base
I want you to pay attention to the next 10 F-150s you see in the wild. I bet you will think that 6 or more of them have wheels that are too small.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Bronco
Base
I want you to pay attention to the next 10 F-150s you see in the wild. I bet you will think that 6 or more of them have wheels that are too small.
well...when I look at my crew cab F150 (2019) it has 20 inch rims...so gives it a much larger appearance then they are, because overall dimensions, its diameter is only a half inch or so larger if I remember correctly.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bronco
Base
well...when I look at my crew cab F150 (2019) it has 20 inch rims...so gives it a much larger appearance then they are, because overall dimensions, its diameter is only a half inch or so larger if I remember correctly.
I am saying that you and I notice "small wheels/tires" on F-150s and Broncos, but the general public thinks the appearance on those are just fine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Bronco
Base
I am saying that you and I notice "small wheels/tires" on F-150s and Broncos, but the general public thinks the appearance those look just fine.
I'm surprised living in St Clair county Michigan, I have NOT seen any broncos in the wild...

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement