Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone got a line on where there is an actual Bronco in the Northeast?
I‘ve got an early reservation, but have declined to order as of yet, as I’d REALLY like to see one first!
i know there has been a lot of scuttlebutt about orders beginning to be delivered and demos shipping, I’m curious if anyone’s seen one?
Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw a post on Facebook today that Keller Brothers Ford in Lebanon PA has one on hand and is planning an event around it on July 2nd.

I'm hoping my dealer gets one in around the same time.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same 2 broncos came through new england about a month ago now. They were awesome to see in person. Hoping dealer demos start showing up soon. Haven't heard of any local yet. Maybe in the next couple of weeks?

Ps, if you haven't ordered yet might be worth checking in on it and ensuring it wasn't converted without your say so. That happened to more than a few unfortunate members here.

OP
OP
Ukon

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same 2 broncos came through new england about a month ago now. They were awesome to see in person. Hoping dealer demos start showing up soon. Haven't heard of any local yet. Maybe in the next couple of weeks?

Ps, if you haven't ordered yet might be worth checking in on it and ensuring it wasn't converted without your say so. That happened to more than a few unfortunate members here.
I’m fine with getting a 22, even if it’s late.
I figured that would be the result when I passed on ordering earlier in the year.
I may just break down and order anyway, as I‘d rather get it in 22 than 26!

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m fine with getting a 22, even if it’s late.
I figured that would be the result when I passed on ordering earlier in the year.
I may just break down and order anyway, as I‘d rather get it in 22 than 26!
Strong recommend, if you don't order someone else can for you
best of luck

Sponsored

TomG

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone got a line on where there is an actual Bronco in the Northeast?
I‘ve got an early reservation, but have declined to order as of yet, as I’d REALLY like to see one first!
i know there has been a lot of scuttlebutt about orders beginning to be delivered and demos shipping, I’m curious if anyone’s seen one?

TomG

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my Bronco at Darling Ford in Brunswick, ME. The only one they had in stock was Black and I wanted White. Within 24 hours they had one for me from another dealer. I drive it all over town (and nearby towns). Fun to drive. I also have a Subaru Forester but it is mostly just parked. I'll leave the Bronco in my garage here over the winter and drive the Subi back to Florida. Then I (next year) can start flying back and forth with cars in both places. Have already ordered new wheel lug nuts from Amazon after having read about the stock ford nuts (not so good) on another forum. TomG

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my Bronco at Darling Ford in Brunswick, ME. The only one they had in stock was Black and I wanted White. Within 24 hours they had one for me from another dealer. I drive it all over town (and nearby towns). Fun to drive. I also have a Subaru Forester but it is mostly just parked. I'll leave the Bronco in my garage here over the winter and drive the Subi back to Florida. Then I (next year) can start flying back and forth with cars in both places. Have already ordered new wheel lug nuts from Amazon after having read about the stock ford nuts (not so good) on another forum. TomG
Your bronco sport?

OP
OP
Ukon

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Strong recommend, if you don't order someone else can for you
best of luck
I ordered today.
The salesman said due to my reservation number I might still be in good shape for a 21, right up until I ordered the hardtop and tow package.
Sponsored