Sponsored

Any Badlands Sasquatch stickers/emblems laying around?

Codys4

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am putting together a birthday gift for my mom and am in need of a Badlands Sasquatch sticker/emblem. She has an Area 51 BadSquatch Hardtop on order and figured I would make something cool to go with it (when it arrives). I know a lot of people hate the stickers and remove them so I'm hoping there may be some laying around. If anyone has one and can part with it, I'm more than happy to pay for it and postage! Thanks for the help!

Also, I know I can buy one new for $50-60 which is a lot for a sticker and also likely won't arrive when I need it (next week).

BB5AA47B-6B33-4CA7-A39F-DCA40E18FC63.jpeg
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh man if you were willing to wait a few weeks until mine arrived i'd totally give it to you. let me know if you're delayed

OP
OP

Codys4

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh man if you were willing to wait a few weeks until mine arrived i'd totally give it to you. let me know if you're delayed
No worries, appreciate the reply. I'll let you know if it gets delayed but her birthday is the end of next week so ideally need it before next Thursday. Last piece to the gift. Also, hope you enjoy the Bronco!

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have the image. Why not just take it to a walgreens or cvs and have it printed on photo paper?

Or better yet, contact a someone that makes stickers - they are usually all over instagram making username stickers for the cool car kids. I am sure they can churn one out for you right away.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am putting together a birthday gift for my mom and am in need of a Badlands Sasquatch sticker/emblem. She has an Area 51 BadSquatch Hardtop on order and figured I would make something cool to go with it (when it arrives). I know a lot of people hate the stickers and remove them so I'm hoping there may be some laying around. If anyone has one and can part with it, I'm more than happy to pay for it and postage! Thanks for the help!

Also, I know I can buy one new for $50-60 which is a lot for a sticker and also likely won't arrive when I need it (next week).

Ford Bronco Any Badlands Sasquatch stickers/emblems laying around? BB5AA47B-6B33-4CA7-A39F-DCA40E18FC63
Where can you buy them?

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go to Costco and get her one of these…$80 and they are awesome fun.
Ford Bronco Any Badlands Sasquatch stickers/emblems laying around? 8840708D-C92D-44B8-A961-86A7550333D7

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sure wish I had known on Friday. Mine just came off. I will double check my glove box where they put everything else, but I didn't see them at a quick glance the other day.

OP
OP

Codys4

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have the image. Why not just take it to a walgreens or cvs and have it printed on photo paper?

Or better yet, contact a someone that makes stickers - they are usually all over instagram making username stickers for the cool car kids. I am sure they can churn one out for you right away.
That is an option and have looked into it- timing is still an issue. I'd say that would be the ONLY option if the stickers weren't hated as much as they are. So, figured I would ask and see if anyone had theirs laying around
I sure wish I had known on Friday. Mine just came off. I will double check my glove box where they put everything else, but I didn't see them at a quick glance the other day.
thanks! Let me know if you find them!

OP
OP

Codys4

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model