First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody have some actual interior pics of the stone interior of the Big Bend? The Build and Price ones don't look very good.
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anybody have some actual interior pics of the stone interior of the Big Bend? The Build and Price ones don't look very good.
If I'm not mistaken it's the same as the base I believe ... I think I've seen pictures on this forum see if I can find them

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? Bronco Big Bend Interior 2 Screenshot (3364)

This is the only known production shot of the Big Bend interior (Medium Sandstone). This looks like factory lighting, so it's that weird bright blue-hued light making things look super-bright.

The Bronco Nation interior walkthrough video also shows short clips of the Big Bend interior.

The other option for Big Bend is the heathered gray+black cloth interior that is the only option for the Base (also shown in the Bronco Nation interior walkthrough).

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was an older thread (5 pages back) that made an effort to create a master thread with linked images to interiors on the various trims. It has since died as is the nature of forums. But there are some photos linked on the BB.

OP
OP

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks guys!

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? Bronco Big Bend Interior 2 Screenshot (3364)

This is the only known production shot of the Big Bend interior (Medium Sandstone). This looks like factory lighting, so it's that weird bright blue-hued light making things look super-bright.

The Bronco Nation interior walkthrough video also shows short clips of the Big Bend interior.

The other option for Big Bend is the heathered gray+black cloth interior that is the only option for the Base (also shown in the Bronco Nation interior walkthrough).
When I was running B&P scenarios I really liked the Medium Sandstone in the BB. The CGI images looked great. When these real photos showed up I puked just a little. Back to Basquatch.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is a Base model but really similar then BB

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? resources - 2020-07-15T145552.189

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? resources - 2020-07-15T145552.189
It’s the same. BB just offers the option of sandstone in addition to the space gray.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 39E3645E-CE0A-40C2-809A-14E96B775B52
If that's production, I think that'd be OB. That's the only one that comes to mind with the silver/metal look dash

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's what I find confusing about the BB interior. The cloth seats. B&P gives you 2 options for seats (cloth OR cloth with medium sandstone). However if you read the details, only the cloth with medium sandstone is heated. The regular black cloth is NOT heated. But they are the same price. What???? Does that make any sense whatsoever? Why is one set of cloth seats heated and the other not? And they're both the same price.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's what I find confusing about the BB interior. The cloth seats. B&P gives you 2 options for seats (cloth OR cloth with medium sandstone). However if you read the details, only the cloth with medium sandstone is heated. The regular black cloth is NOT heated. But they are the same price. What???? Does that make any sense whatsoever? Why is one set of cloth seats heated and the other not? And they're both the same price.
It's yet another one of the "Rock Star coder" typos.

You don't get heated seats without MID Package.
You can't get the Mid without the 10A.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
This Cyber Orange Frankenbuild is the only complete set of pics that show the Base/BB grey interior.

As @chownd noted, the silver dash insert is for a higher trim.

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 2021 Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package + Underhood Engine Cyber Orange Closeup Real Life  109515

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 2021 Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package + Underhood Engine Cyber Orange Closeup Real Life 1078982

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 2021 Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package + Underhood Engine Cyber Orange Closeup Real Life  107968

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 2021 Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package + Underhood Engine Cyber Orange Closeup Real Life  107899

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 2021 Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package + Underhood Engine Cyber Orange Closeup Real Life  107786

Ford Bronco Any Big Bend interior pics? 2021 Base Bronco + Sasquatch Package + Underhood Engine Cyber Orange Closeup Real Life  107716
Sponsored