Sponsored

Any Black Diamond builds out there that have installed signature lights yet?

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing the standard leds and signature leds up close, Im set on installing a set of the oem signature leds up front. I know it’ll be expensive but I’d like to hear how much wiring or other mods need to be done? I’d love to see pics of them on the stock BD grill. 🤞
Sponsored

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands on order with the Signature LEDs, I would like to know if I can install the BD grill with them. From what I have been told the headlight swap should be a plug-and-play setup, but I am not 100% positive.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing the standard leds and signature leds up close, Im set on installing a set of the oem signature leds up front. I know it’ll be expensive but I’d like to hear how much wiring or other mods need to be done? I’d love to see pics of them on the stock BD grill. 🤞
No. Just no. Those signature lights are one of the reasons I reject a Badlands every time I flirt with her. 😆 (I wonder If the fact that my first car was an EB colors my idea of what Bronco headlights should look like. Hopefully both the signature and standard headlights work better!)

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. Just no. Those signature lights are one of the reasons I reject a Badlands every time I flirt with her. 😆 (I wonder If the fact that my first car was an EB colors my idea of what Bronco headlights should look like. Hopefully both the signature and standard headlights work better!)
I would like to say - okay. Weirdo. :LOL:

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say what? I hate... Absolutely hate the standard lighting on my BD. I considered going signature but eBay those lights are 1300-1500 so it's a hard no

Sponsored
OP
OP
Laddyaddy19

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say what? I hate... Absolutely hate the standard lighting on my BD. I considered going signature but eBay those lights are 1300-1500 so it's a hard no
I hear ya. I’ve seen some go for quite a bit less than that. I’d hope to sell the standard lights for a few hundred on the bay. I am good friends with the dealer so I might try work out a swap deal for signature lights. It’s worth trying

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which is why I wish we all had the choice on all trims. Kind of a polarizing feature, for some a must have, for some a no way.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm with you on this. I really like the standard. I saw them in person on a Basesquatch recently. Perfectly classic, imo.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The sigs are sweet but honestly the standard lights look well enough that I don’t feel the desire to change.
The grille however..

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Serious question, what is there to love or hate about headlights?

To me, it's like caring about what your car's air conditioner or heater looks like, or what color your gas tank is.

Lights turn on, I see road, lights turn off. I am sure there is an element that I am missing. 🙂

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Serious question, what is there to love or hate about headlights?

To me, it's like caring about what your car's air conditioner or heater looks like, or what color your gas tank is.

Lights turn on, I see road, lights turn off. I am sure there is an element that I am missing. 🙂
Idk, I like the circle illuminated and not like the top half. Don't get it wrong it looks alright I just prefer the look. In the end changing it is a waste. I always picture my car from someone else's perspective and how I would like to see it? Idk.
Sponsored