Sponsored

Any Broncos in Indiana willing to help disabled owners?

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a request for Bronco owners in Indiana.

My father is in a wheelchair and due to the height of the Bronco on 35's is unable to get into my vehicle. I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee and have been able to hoist him up into that. But due to the height of the Bronco it's just too high.

There is a company in Indiana that makes lifts for vehicles, trucks, Jeeps etc. Each lift they build is specific to the vehicle. They haven't done a Bronco yet. If someone was willing to loan out their Bronco they could get something built for all Bronco owners. I will find out how long they'd need it to prototype and the exact location and then edit this post. But I figure this was worth a shot to maybe help speed things up for them.

I'm sure there are lots of veterans and other disabled people who would love to be able to get in a Bronco.

The attached video is similar to how this would function. The hoist for the chair is a separate thing. Would just be the platform to get the person up into the front of the vehicle, driver or passenger side.

Any help is appreciated and can send me a direct message if you'd like.

Sponsored

Last edited:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if you could @Ford Motor Company to have one of their partners or influencers take a look at this.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
SwampCactus

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did. That was a great idea. Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SwampCactus

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can borrow mine as long as they need it. Just let me know. I'm sorry just saw this post.

No problem! That is very kind of you to offer that. I will have my father call them up today and find out if they are still in need of one to prototype a design and find out all the details.

Thank you again.
Sponsored