Sponsored

Any Broncos show up at dealer, with no “Built” date?

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read so many posts and thought I remembered reading some in the past, where they are stuck with a built notification for a while, then their Bronco shows up? I have awaiting shipment no holds, an ETA of 08/30 - 09/06 according to dealer. Ford page says “Shipped” (no actual shipment date), “18 days”, and ETA 09/06.

I’m in California and there’s no way it’s getting here by 09/06, if it hasn’t been shipped. I’m just trying to build up a little hope. Oh and my darn soft top disappeared in the picture too, no top!

Thanks!

0182D166-1A1D-4157-983F-816F0E97AC0D.png
Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have read so many posts and thought I remembered reading some in the past, where they are stuck with a built notification for a while, then their Bronco shows up? I have awaiting shipment no holds, an ETA of 08/30 - 09/06 according to dealer. Ford page says “Shipped” (no actual shipment date), “18 days”, and ETA 09/06.

I’m in California and there’s no way it’s getting here by 09/06, if it hasn’t been shipped. I’m just trying to build up a little hope. Oh and my darn soft top disappeared in the picture too, no top!

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Any Broncos show up at dealer, with no “Built” date? 0182D166-1A1D-4157-983F-816F0E97AC0D
Yours is probably with mine! I had a build date of August 6 and I’m in the SF Bay Area. Where about do you live and what dealership are you with as they should be able to track it. A week or so ago mine was in Ohio. My res is with Sean at Serramonte Ford. 😄

OP
OP
Oneand0

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yours is probably with mine! I had a build date of August 6 and I’m in the SF Bay Area. Where about do you live and what dealership are you with as they should be able to track it. A week or so ago mine was in Ohio. My res is with Sean at Serramonte Ford. 😄
I’m in South Lake Tahoe, Ca, waiting for my fire evacuation order. My dealer is actually in Carson City, NV, Capital Ford. They looked for me and said it’s awaiting shipment. But I’ve seen posts where dealers get fooled and a Bronco shows unexpectedly. But, I can’t seem to find those posts, while searching for them now.
Congratulations on your shipment!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in South Lake Tahoe, Ca, waiting for my fire evacuation order. My dealer is actually in Carson City, NV, Capital Ford. They looked for me and said it’s awaiting shipment. But I’ve seen posts where dealers get fooled and a Bronco shows unexpectedly. But, I can’t seem to find those posts, while searching for them now.
Congratulations on your shipment!
My eldest daughter and her fam just moved to Tahoe Vista. They came down for a few days to escape the smoke.
Stay safe, I’m sure you’ve got everything in order and ready to leave immediately. Take care.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Any Broncos show up at dealer, with no “Built” date? 0182D166-1A1D-4157-983F-816F0E97AC0D
You are very fortunate to have built, shipped and delivery dates all filled in. It can't be too far away! Mine was built 7/22, but its still stuck at "in production" with no dates on built, shipped, etc. Thats because I'm a MIC and you're a soft top! Congrats! Im hoping for Thanksgiving!

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another bay area person, I still haven't seen any other Broncos in my area except for mine. It's weird

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another bay area person, I still haven't seen any other Broncos in my area except for mine. It's weird
Whereabouts are you, I’m in Marin. Mine was shipped on the 14 of August, how long did yours take to arrive? Thanks neighbor!

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whereabouts are you, I’m in Marin. Mine was shipped on the 14 of August, how long did yours take to arrive? Thanks neighbor!
I'm in the east bay in brentwood, and mine got stuck in Fresno freight yard and it took a few weeks to get it from when it was shipped.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the east bay in brentwood, and mine got stuck in Fresno freight yard and it took a few weeks to get it from when it was shipped.
Only two weeks in total? If that’s the case then mine would be arrived by the estimated 9/2 date. Dealer said second week of September. Did you track it with the rail car number, I don’t have mine....Also who is your dealer? I’m getting MSRP as I missed the below invoice deal offered last year.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let’s meet up someplace once I get mine. Would be fun! I know there’s a Cars and Coffee meet up around here, not sure if west goes on in the east bay.
Sponsored