First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone heard about emails this week? I thought Premierdrum mentioned there would be, but this was on a FB group which is saying no emails this week.

Ford Bronco Any build emails this week? For Thursday July 8 213326623_10159754412311004_7416822471900996506_n
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster
You reserved 11 days after release?
As we used to tell the unruly rookies at work, that thought they’d see a Christmas off in their first 20 years “PSSSSSSST.....put some time in bro!”

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You reserved 11 days after release?
As we used to tell the unruly rookies at work, that thought they’d see a Christmas off in their first 20 years “PSSSSSSST.....put some time in bro!”
I'm sorry it took me 11 days to figure if I could afford the Bronco and be a responsible adult. 🤷‍♂️

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, anyone that was slated this week got bumped either up or back.

DarkHelmet

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 2 and a half hours after release and I still haven't received a build date for my two door.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, anyone that was slated this week got bumped either up or back.
We're still talking about people without VINS right?

I'm 2 and a half hours after release and I still haven't received a build date for my two door.
That makes it even worse! So many of us 2drs (non-FE) have no build dates, no vins and left here thinking we're not going to get ours till next year

Honestly I was hoping with the slew of other BD I saw last week we'd see more this week.
@PREMiERdrum do you have any insight? I'm sorry others and I have grilled you so much for info.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.
🙋‍♀️ First 12 hour 2 Dr reservation here. No email, no VIN, no build date....kinda no hope. 😔

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer theorized that based on the 7/16 "due date" to swap from MIC to soft top that was given in the latest email from Ford that there wouldn't be any non-FEs scheduled before that date. And if there were they'd be 2-doors or WT.

I was asking if I should wait closer to the due date to swap my top, and his educated guess was that I likely wasn't going to pop with my badlands MIC top before 7/16.

It was just a theory though.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So what are they building for the rest of August? It sure doesn’t seem like they scheduled a full month’s worth last week.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$100 fully refundable deposit was all that it took.
I wasn't going to commit anything if I couldn't commit to the whole vehicle. There'd been no point, and at the time Ford didn't say how many reserved, nor was there really any indication this shit show would happen.
Sponsored