First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today my 2-door cyber orange, onyx interior, tow package, First Edition with a time stamp of 11:09 pm EST and a order date of 3/16/21 was previewed by FORD corporate. The GSM at my dealership called corporate and they said to expect a vin# next week with a build date either week of the August 23rd or August 30th. Im keeping an even keel knowing that its organized chaos at Webasto and that my build date could easily be pushed back to Fall. Good luck to everyone else.
3E4B1B85-07AA-4DDA-B5CD-EA291AFBEDA4_1_201_a.jpeg
This should be exciting news for people still waiting on a build date. At least something is happening during close down week!
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today my 2-door cyber orange, onyx interior, tow package, First Edition with a time stamp of 11:09 pm EST and a order date of 3/16/21 was previewed by FORD corporate. The GSM at my dealership called corporate and they said to expect a vin# next week with a build date either week of the August 23rd or August 30th. Im keeping an even keel knowing that its organized chaos at Webasto and that my build date could easily be pushed back to Fall. Good luck to everyone else.
I'm taking it as a good sign that 2 door deliveries may be near. Awesome! Hope you get your Bronco soon.

Thanks for sharing this bit of hope.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

August's production schedule isn't yet full, but no big dump of emails and VINs this week. Expect incremental adds and many "short notice" build notifications.

Wish I could share more. Stay with it. August #s are looking good.
My read of this is the rest of August is schedule customer orders as top production becomes available / schedule soft top dealer inventory when tops are not available, and maybe by the end of July Ford will have enough of a feel on top production predictability to be able to schedule September.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thats me. Date has been pushed back 5 times. CS finally gave me a build date 8/5 not a build week. So all the early vins are finally getting built.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a forum full of testosterone fueled nuts for an off roader, it's not a soft guy forum because it's not a soft guy vehicle.

Agressive people tend to like more aggressive vehicles to do more aggressive stuff like go wheeling.

Sure, some can be heavy handed, but most guys don't mean any harm, just trying to be funny, which often does happen albeit at the expense of those who make less than sensical comments.

Post long enough and you'll take some lumps (I do) and you'll likely give some (I do, often!), so it's all about balance see. :)

I've got a 2 Dr that I ordered on day 6. In no way do I now expect it before Christmas at the earliest. This is somewhat of a hassle for me, sure, but I knew who I was getting into bed with in Ford. She's a party girl who tells you she loves you, then gets in bed with your brother and maybe even your wife and girlfriend (don't judge!)

If anyone didn't understand what this entire situation was, that's on you. Whine all you want, I hope to see more leave and cancel so those of us who are fully committed can get our rigs.

Basically, this is Lord of the Flies my friend.
this...I've come off as buttholish at times I'm sure but mean no harm and try to offset it with lighthearted humor. A big issue we have now is people are hypersensitive and want to be babied. I say man up, take a lump maybe give a few and move on. For each little jab you give or take you grow one beard hair.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was actually told the same thing yesterday. My dealer got their demo in. They let me take it out man does it drive great. Needs more power but it drives like a car. 20 mins before I got there the dealer Zone emailed them and said I’d be scheduled next week also. 7/13 10:55pm res time what time did you get yours in?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this...I've come off as buttholish at times I'm sure but mean no harm and try to offset it with lighthearted humor. A big issue we have now is people are hypersensitive and want to be babied. I say man up, take a lump maybe give a few and move on. For each little jab you give or take you grow one beard hair.
You're one of the best posters here. Posts are funny, full of wit and often some hard truth that people need to hear. Wouldn't have it any other way. Hell, that's why this place is so popular.

Very few here have been what I would call "hostile". Sure, there are a couple here and there, but they get checked, and you're right about the hypersensitive.

Not sure how the sensitive stuff creeped into here, but not trying to cater to it. There's been a few on the other extreme and they get checked and sometimes crushed here as well.

This is a forum for a Ford Off roader. Even if there are some who don't intend to go off road, you're in here with US, not that were in here with YOU in driving the Bronco. Sure, some just want to "look" cool, but this is why those who wheel look cool I guess; we're interesting folk! Ha ha! 😆

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked last night, although bumped from the 7/26 build to 8/2, that date has not changed again... yet.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're one of the best posters here. Posts are funny, full of wit and often some hard truth that people need to hear. Wouldn't have it any other way. Hell, that's why this place is so popular.
thanks bro! it's a labor of love :D

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was actually told the same thing yesterday. My dealer got their demo in. They let me take it out man does it drive great. Needs more power but it drives like a car. 20 mins before I got there the dealer Zone emailed them and said I’d be scheduled next week also. 7/13 10:55pm res time what time did you get yours in?
Congratulations FE brother 😉. I have a 11:09 pm est time stamp.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm taking it as a good sign that 2 door deliveries may be near. Awesome! Hope you get your Bronco soon.

Thanks for sharing this bit of hope.
Thank you. And yes we will start seeing more 2-doors being scheduled soon.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no word on my 2dr Badlands……first 10 minute reservation of day 1.
I'm a couple hours behind you on the reservation, and in the "same boat". I got most of the "Sins" 2 Dr Badlands, 2.7 - Auto, Lux, & Tow. I'm 3rd at my Dealer. Supposedly they have an allocation of 80? I would have been first, if not for their 2 Priority Orders. Damn Priority Orders! My Dealer hasn't received any Broncos yet. Their FCTP's are supposedly being shipped? Looking forward to a test drive. Dealer promised they'll schedule test drives. We'll see. Keep the faith, and take care!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a couple hours behind you on the reservation, and in the "same boat". I got most of the "Sins" 2 Dr Badlands, 2.7 - Auto, Lux, & Tow. I'm 3rd at my Dealer. Supposedly they have an allocation of 80? I would have been first, if not for their 2 Priority Orders. Damn Priority Orders! My Dealer hasn't received any Broncos yet. Their FCTP's are supposedly being shipped? Looking forward to a test drive. Dealer promised they'll schedule test drives. We'll see. Keep the faith, and take care!
You have great tastes in builds, I’ll give you that. That’s pretty much my build, but I did go with Sas. What color did you go with? I removed my tow pkg to hopefully help get scheduled, but it hasn’t helped thus far.

My dealership called me yesterday to look at a 2dr Badlands in CG, with MT on 33’s and it looked great. They are due two FCTPs, one of which has already shipped and should be there any day…..looking forward to a test drive as well.
Sponsored