Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Corsair said:
There were tens of thousands of people that reserved day one. Were they not responsible adults? If a $100 refundable deposit throws that much of a wrench in your finances, a responsible adult would not even consider buying this vehicle. And implying that those that didn’t take almost two weeks to figure out their finances aren’t responsible adults is what was cute.

I also really enjoy the hypocrisy of your posts, I look forward to many more of them.

Ford Bronco Any build emails this week? For Thursday July 8 1625768073484
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a forum full of testosterone fueled nuts for an off roader, it's not a soft guy forum because it's not a soft guy vehicle.
I have no misconceptions that I'm squarely in Ford's primary target demographic - dead presidents - and we're a feisty bunch.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no misconceptions that I'm squarely in Ford's primary target demographic - dead presidents - and we're a feisty bunch.
Hey, we're Dickheads!

This definitely makes us the target audience for an off roader.

Could you imagine if the Bronco were targeted at the Brooks Brothers boys and the suits? Sure, some of us may be that, but on the weekends, we're Bubba! 😆

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A small part of me wants Ford to start fulfilling orders from newest reservations to oldest just so I can watch this forum devour itself.
hahahaha

Ordered on July 1, 2021, Build date July 30, 2021 Base, 4 door MIC, SAS, 2.7, Tow, Aux switches and in Forest Green

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing here. Reservation placed on 7/13/20 3 Hrs. after reservations opened. Order placed on 1/20/21. 2 Dr BL, 2.7 - Auto, Lux, MIC Top, Tow & Upgraded Wheels. Most of the "Deadlies" Holding out hope for an email soon, and a late Summer Build date. 🤞

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a 2dr and Priority Code 12 at my dealership. Don't know when I'll get it, and apparently everyone else likes to dog pile on someone like me who has a shred of optimism (11 days is not that late, ffs a guy reserved two weeks ago and got a VIN, we just don't know anymore). But cool, I'll just sit here until my clean build gets pulled for scheduling whether it be next cycle, August, or by September. Or later, if I get thrown to 22' than so be it
It’s worth the wait. I drove them at the offroadeo event and they are amazing machines.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bueller ? ... Bueller ? ...

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Today my 2-door cyber orange, onyx interior, tow package, First Edition with a time stamp of 11:09 pm EST and a order date of 3/16/21 was previewed by FORD corporate. The GSM at my dealership called corporate and they said to expect a vin# next week with a build date either week of the August 23rd or August 30th. Im keeping an even keel knowing that its organized chaos at Webasto and that my build date could easily be pushed back to Fall. Good luck to everyone else.
Ford Bronco Any build emails this week? For Thursday July 8 3E4B1B85-07AA-4DDA-B5CD-EA291AFBEDA4_1_201_a

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today my 2-door cyber orange, onyx interior, tow package, First Edition with a time stamp of 11:09 pm EST and a order date of 3/16/21 was previewed by FORD corporate. The GSM at my dealership called corporate and they said to expect a vin# next week with a build date either week of the August 23rd or August 30th. Im keeping an even keel knowing that its organized chaos at Webasto and that my build date could easily be pushed back to Fall. Good luck to everyone else.
Ford Bronco Any build emails this week? For Thursday July 8 3E4B1B85-07AA-4DDA-B5CD-EA291AFBEDA4_1_201_a
Congrats. Did someone email you that it was being previewed?

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats. Did someone email you that it was being previewed?
My GSM called me ;) I had heard from friends at corporate to expect some movement on 2-door First Editions this month. Keep in mind FORD is actually doing the best it can with the clusterfxxk situation it has to deal with. Just look at how General Motors isn't accepting any more 2021 Corvette orders. They are punting on production til MY22.

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A small part of me wants Ford to start fulfilling orders from newest reservations to oldest just so I can watch this forum devour itself.
I'm for it! :LOL: (late res holder)
Sponsored