Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking the same thing here! I have a 2 door nonsasquatch manual Badlands. Reserved it right out of the gate (10:43pm) because the website wouldnā€™t load lol!! And I converted it into an order Jan 20th, I was thinking (being third in line at my dealership) I would be right at the top, but nopeā€¦not yet. But I did see a lot of people getting their vin# and build dates that had reserved it just before I did, so that gives me hope. I would like to ask again here, as I have seen in someoneā€™s else comment, when is the next date that we will find out the next batch of builds coming?? I just want my date lol!!! I sold my car last year and currently am car less, and though two of my adult children have cars (I am paying for them lol) I donā€™t have my own. Itā€™s been fun riding my bicycle to work but man this is getting old!!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am thinking the same thing here! I have a 2 door nonsasquatch manual Badlands. Reserved it right out of the gate (10:43pm) because the website wouldnā€™t load lol!! And I converted it into an order Jan 20th, I was thinking (being third in line at my dealership) I would be right at the top, but nopeā€¦not yet. But I did see a lot of people getting their vin# and build dates that had reserved it just before I did, so that gives me hope. I would like to ask again here, as I have seen in someoneā€™s else comment, when is the next date that we will find out the next batch of builds coming?? I just want my date lol!!! I sold my car last year and currently am car less, and though two of my adult children have cars (I am paying for them lol) I donā€™t have my own. Itā€™s been fun riding my bicycle to work but man this is getting old!!
But like your dealer had a Bronco last year! You even sat in one šŸ˜‚ (Are those jokes old now?

Sponsored

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But like your dealer had a Bronco last year! You even sat in one šŸ˜‚ (Are those jokes old now?
Oh I switched dealers since that screw up. I actually never sat in that sport Lol!! I actually did sit in a real bronco a couple of months ago when they came down to Florida. Itā€™s awesome and I am so glad ordered one!!

EEB9548A-2145-481D-8384-20DA0A92E20B.jpeg

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are a lot of mannequins that still need to be built. Which are perfect for soft top and no prep kit, which are not available until September. Just sayin.
Yup. Hate to hear it but makes a ton of sense. Explains Grangerā€™s whopping five builds allocated for August.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what are they building for the rest of August? It sure doesnā€™t seem like they scheduled a full monthā€™s worth last week.
[/].

A lot of VIN holders have been bumped several times from June to July to August builds. These delayed builds also help fill Augustā€™s schedule.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh I switched dealers since that screw up. I actually never sat in that sport Lol!! I actually did sit in a real bronco a couple of months ago when they came down to Florida. Itā€™s awesome and I am so glad ordered one!!

EEB9548A-2145-481D-8384-20DA0A92E20B.jpeg
You are legend on this forum!
EC80C9D1-3FE1-456D-9AE5-9446EECB0824.jpeg

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are legend on this forum!
EC80C9D1-3FE1-456D-9AE5-9446EECB0824.jpeg
Happy to help ;) Iā€™d be happy to sign some hats and stuff ;). My kids got a kick out of it too! My wife laughed a lot that evening. I couldnā€™t help but laugh as well, it was better than crying in the fetal position ;)

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what are they building for the rest of August? It sure doesnā€™t seem like they scheduled a full monthā€™s worth last week.
A lot of July builds got pushed to August.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster
Wait, you reserved end of July and really think for a second you're getting a 2021? Not to mention the fact it's a 2 door of all things? lmao...you have zero chance of a 2021 and will honestly be lucky to see your Bronco late Spring of 2022.

With that said I have a reservation within a few hours of reveal and will be stunned if I get mine this year.
Sponsored