PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster
yeah dude, hate to break it to ya... but 11 days after, you're probably more like a Nov/Dec MAYBE build. and that's before I even know if you ordered a MIC or not.

I'm day 3 and am hoping for Oct/Nov. If you're paying attention, mostly everyone that has gotten their trucks are day 0's. Until I start seeing some 7/14 & 7/15's getting VINS and taking Delivery, I'm not getting my hopes up.

day 11... Sept/Oct... 😂 😂 😂

unless you have a soft top. Then you could very well jump the line. 🤷‍♂️

Of course, none of us really know. But I think it's pretty safe to say you're not getting it in Sept or Oct.

Hope I'm wrong though! (bc that means I'll get mine sooner than I'm expecting)

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

August's production schedule isn't yet full, but no big dump of emails and VINs this week. Expect incremental adds and many "short notice" build notifications.

Wish I could share more. Stay with it. August #s are looking good.
I am curious how the incremental adds and "short notice" builds will work. I day dream that I randomly get a call from my dealer saying it has arrived even though I never got a production email from Ford haha.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone heard about emails this week? I thought Premierdrum mentioned there would be, but this was on a FB group which is saying no emails this week.

213326623_10159754412311004_7416822471900996506_n.jpg
July 14 at 7 am eastern and still nothing..My dealer has me at number4 on his orders...

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
hint: 17,000 August wholesale broncos for dealer stocks

i heard alamo wants some for their rental lots too

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm 2 and a half hours after release and I still haven't received a build date for my two door.
Day One - Hour One and not a word on my 4dr Wildtrak . . . but have many 'sins' (Lux, Tow, SAS & 2.7) . . . Day 11 - I highly doubt you'll see a '21!

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting and I was early next day. But I have all the things that Ford said would delay my build...already changed it for the MIC top, not changing anything else. Waiting to see if they will even honor the $1000 in Ford points at this moment for changing the top.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes perfect sense... But wish they could schedule 2 doors since we know what tops those will be...

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster
Don't be so sure on the ranger order... A friend works for Pike, a powerline contractor and they ordered 6 rangers and have been put off twice already by Ford. Put off for more than 3 months from original build estimation date.

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 14 at 7 am eastern and still nothing..My dealer has me at number4 on his orders...
Yeah it's starting to get to me.

7/13 10PM EST res. 2 door. I am number 2 at my dealer. He mentioned some builds going before me.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yeah dude, hate to break it to ya... but 11 days after, you're probably more like a Nov/Dec MAYBE build. and that's before I even know if you ordered a MIC or not.

I'm day 3 and am hoping for Oct/Nov. If you're paying attention, mostly everyone that has gotten their trucks are day 0's. Until I start seeing some 7/14 & 7/15's getting VINS and taking Delivery, I'm not getting my hopes up.

day 11... Sept/Oct... 😂 😂 😂

unless you have a soft top. Then you could very well jump the line. 🤷‍♂️

Of course, none of us really know. But I think it's pretty safe to say you're not getting it in Sept or Oct.

Hope I'm wrong though! (bc that means I'll get mine sooner than I'm expecting)
You must mean NOV/DEC of 22!!!
Sponsored