First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
from what I understand the body shop has the 2 door kinks worked out and the 2 doors should Start to be ramped up to full production 2 or 3 weeks into August ...someone here who works in Ford production mentioned this.

‘’so not too much different than 4 door hitting hit Aug 1 and I think they will be a week early by the looks of things ..so end of July

so there is hope
Just as I had come to terms with my despair, and become comfortable in my own self pity @BroncoBuckaroo has decided to cast me further into the cauldron of false hope………WTF, I’m in…..come on 7’s. I have not yet begun to defile myself.
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as I had come to terms with my despair, and become comfortable in my own self pity @BroncoBuckaroo has decided to cast me further into the cauldron of false hope………WTF, I’m in…..come on 7’s. I have not yet begun to defile myself.
ok that reminds me of this:

A Dream
BY EDGAR ALLAN POE
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

Ah! what is not a dream by day
To him whose eyes are cast
On things around him with a ray
Turned back upon the past?

That holy dream—that holy dream,
While all the world were chiding,
Hath cheered me as a lovely beam
A lonely spirit guiding.

What though that light, thro' storm and night,
So trembled from afar—
What could there be more purely bright
In Truth's day-star?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ok that reminds me of this:

A Dream
BY EDGAR ALLAN POE
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

Ah! what is not a dream by day
To him whose eyes are cast
On things around him with a ray
Turned back upon the past?

That holy dream—that holy dream,
While all the world were chiding,
Hath cheered me as a lovely beam
A lonely spirit guiding.

What though that light, thro' storm and night,
So trembled from afar—
What could there be more purely bright
In Truth's day-star?
Aw, yes. Edgar Allen Poe’s muse/inspiration for this haunting poem was derived from his disappointment as a Bronco reservation-holder circa, 1835.

Sadly, he compromised his 4-hoofed, 1HP Bronco dream for a rented mule and died a hollow, empty shell of a man.

Hold onto your dreams, my friends …..and never compromise. Stay Pumped!

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one has a zero chance of getting a MY21 if they are not a code 99 and don't have painted hard tops. I was a July 31 reserve and got my VIN in May. I fully expected to be a MY22 but was overjoyed when I got my VIN. I have been pushed back once already and expect to be pushed back again. OK by me. I am a 4 door BD hard top. Still clueless why I got picked up over the 3 people ahead of me that would have filled my dealers allocations.
If you all had the chance to buy a 4DR BD with 2.3 Manual and it was scheduled for delivery in August would you take it and eat your current res and deposit?wait for your custom order that has no build date ? Or buy both and flip one? I’m worried I’d take a loss on the taxes if I flipped one. I have this weird feeling dealers lots will start to have more stock Broncos and they won’t hold their high values for long. I don’t need two Broncos but the chance to try a manual 4 door is appealing given I have a 2.7 2dr on order Day 1. Wife told me to go for it, she is sick of watching my misery.

Last edited:

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster
Besides the commodities restrictions, it also depends on where you rank at your dealer. If you are at a Mega dealer with more Day 1 or 2 reservations than they have 2021 allocation, then unless you order a Big Bend soft top with few restrictive commodities you most likely won't get a 2021.

But, if your reservation priority is within your dealers 2021 allocation then you could be getting a 2021. the caveat to this is that other later reservation holders "jumping the line" because they ordered what Ford could build. There are examples of September and October reservation holders already getting a VIN because they ordered the aforementioned Big Bend soft top.

I have two reservations at a small dealer. They were probably #2 and #3 in line for a dealer that had an initial allocation of 4. They were July 21 and July 28 reservation dates. I got a VIN last week for the 7/28 2-Door BD 2.3 auto, mid, trailer tow reservation. Still waiting on a VIN for the 7/21 2 door BL 2.3 Manual, high, trailer tow reservation.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for all the info you give us, we all really appreciate it.

So those of us with 7/14 morning reservations should just stick with our wants, and not change out for a soft top just yet?
(build and res info in sig)
If you’re a 7/14 early reservation and within dealership allocation, don’t compromise. You will most likely get a build scheduled soon. I have a similar time frame as you and I was scheduled in the last email batch with a fully loaded WT.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Priority order
nope. Dealer is a friend and client but he did not get a priority because he is VERY small. The #1 guy on his allocation list is a 2dr BL Lux. 2.3 manual. He buys a ton of stuff from this dealer. He would have gotten the priority. I was told that by the dealer.

Last edited:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re a 7/14 early reservation and within dealership allocation, don’t compromise. You will most likely get a build scheduled soon. I have a similar time frame as you and I was scheduled in the last email batch with a fully loaded WT.
The only thing I've compromised on so far is removing the tow package. I figure I can just get that further down the road with no real issues.
I'm not in a hurry to tow anything, or even have anything to tow (yet). Hoping to get a small trailer and a couple wheelers someday though :cool: .
Congrats on your scheduled build! 🍻

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only thing I've compromised on so far is removing the tow package. I figure I can just get that further down the road with no real issues.
I'm not in a hurry to tow anything, or even have anything to tow (yet). Hoping to get a small trailer and a couple wheelers someday though :cool: .
Congrats on your scheduled build! 🍻
Thanks and good luck to you!

Sponsored

B33001

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally of topic but have a 7/26 build week and still no email of a date change and sat yesterday with my dealer and tracking still shows the same. Anyone else in this same boat

day 1 order 10pm ish
BL sas 2.7 lux mic

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should have had one of the first builds. I got so excited almost 1 year ago now the morning after the reveal- July 14 when I placed my reservation for a 2 door. Falsely assuming that reservations would be how they would be built and delivered. All that excitement is gone now knowing I'll most likely get a 2022 if not a 2023. As every day passes and I see more people get their Broncos and the more they start showing up on dealer lots for huge ADM's I'll be inclined to cancel altogether.

And 2 doors seem to be lowest priority for some reason.
There’s no fucking way you getting a 23 with a day 2 res people are fucking overreacting and panicking for no damn reason we will all get our Broncos when we get them I’m a 7/14 2 door black diamond 2.7 tow Sasquatch and didn’t hear nothing yet either but not worried. The main problem with the delays is webasto if they could only get that shit show fixed down there we would all have our Broncos bye now

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what’s the verdict? No emails today?