Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no word on my 2dr Badlands……first 10 minute reservation of day 1.
I think 2 doors will pick up now that the shipping issues are fixed. You have to remember the transportation company was delivering 2 door floor pans damaged. Ford had to set up an area at MAP just to fix them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These forums are pretty good. I think most of the posts are freaking hilarious.

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is probably the cutest thing I’ve read all week. 😂
I am sure it is a big decision for some people. Especially the younger folks, no need to chase them away with a rotten culture tho right? we can choose to be kind... we can be funny and sarcastic and you will be awarded points for it...but mean is not cool.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a forum full of testosterone fueled nuts for an off roader, it's not a soft guy forum because it's not a soft guy vehicle.

Agressive people tend to like more aggressive vehicles to do more aggressive stuff like go wheeling.

Sure, some can be heavy handed, but most guys don't mean any harm, just trying to be funny, which often does happen albeit at the expense of those who make less than sensical comments.

Post long enough and you'll take some lumps (I do) and you'll likely give some (I do, often!), so it's all about balance see. :)

I've got a 2 Dr that I ordered on day 6. In no way do I now expect it before Christmas at the earliest. This is somewhat of a hassle for me, sure, but I knew who I was getting into bed with in Ford. She's a party girl who tells you she loves you, then gets in bed with your brother and maybe even your wife and girlfriend (don't judge!)

If anyone didn't understand what this entire situation was, that's on you. Whine all you want, I hope to see more leave and cancel so those of us who are fully committed can get our rigs.

Basically, this is Lord of the Flies my friend.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't going to commit anything if I couldn't commit to the whole vehicle. There'd been no point, and at the time Ford didn't say how many reserved, nor was there really any indication this shit show would happen.
Bro you dont have to explain yourself to these trolls just do you... it's all pretty random and luck at this point. Just know that it will be a long while before you get your Bronco. I'm a 24 Jul res guy and expect to get my Bronco in '22 unless I switch to soft top.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were tens of thousands of people that reserved day one. Were they not responsible adults? If a $100 refundable deposit throws that much of a wrench in your finances, a responsible adult would not even consider buying this vehicle. And implying that those that didn’t take almost two weeks to figure out their finances aren’t responsible adults is what was cute.

I also really enjoy the hypocrisy of your posts, I look forward to many more of them.
Leave the guy alone. I'm sure it was the price of the vehicle he was contemplating and not everyone is comfortable leaving a deposit for something they dont even know if they can afford or want. Who cares when he reserved, yeah his expectations may be off but leave the guy the alone

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$100 can buy a lot of beer…just saying