Sponsored

Any CA locations announced to view Bronco?

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I was planning on attending the LA Auto Show in November, I figured surely there would be Broncos there. Just found out yesterday it’s been postponed until 2021 due to Covid. Anyone hear of any kind of shows/events where the Bronco will be on display here in CA anytime soon?
Sponsored

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven't heard anything, but I also dont have a facebook and not registered for any groups besides this one. BUT I'm down to go to any that appear in the future. We need a california thread like the Texas Bro's. There has to be a lot of us lurking out there

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I even asked Bronco Nation about Bronco Roadeo events with no response

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven’t heard anything either.

OP
OP
Jhastin4567

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Surely there will be something. I was banking on the LA auto show and then it recently got cancelled. Hopefully something is announced sooner rather than later for planning purposes if nothing else.

Sponsored

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
This will be my 1st new Ford, so far I am not impressed with their marketing or communication skills.
You'll be impressed with their attention after purchase. I purchased a 2008 Xterra brand new Nissan sent me a few of what i call ad coupons here and there but nothing to write home about.

Then I helped my sister buy a used 2006 Mustang GT like a year or two later from a ford dealership and she got so many free service coupons that she may have paid for maybe 2 oil changes in the first 2 years of ownership lol. That car is long gone now (rolled) but it went 176,000 trouble free miles.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll be impressed with their attention after purchase. I purchased a 2008 Xterra brand new Nissan sent me a few of what i call ad coupons here and there but nothing to write home about.

Then I helped my sister buy a used 2006 Mustang GT like a year or two later from a ford dealership and she got so many free service coupons that she may have paid for maybe 2 oil changes in the first 2 years of ownership lol. That car is long gone now (rolled) but it went 176,000 trouble free miles.
This says more about the dealer than it does about Ford. And my wife's new car (not a Ford) came with 3 years of scheduled maintenance, again this was the dealer. But the way they are handling the roll out so far leaves something to be desired. We will see if B&P makes the deadline, not holding my breath.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
An Updated info request......As the LA Auto Show has been postponed until 2021 and the SF Int'l Auto Show has officially been cancelled, is anyone aware of upcoming Bronco displays on the West Coast? I do know that a Bronco will be displayed at the Moab 4X4 Expo at the end of this month, but 750 miles is too far to travel from Central California. The Baja 1000 Off Road Race is in Ensenada in November and maybe Eric from KM Ford in San Diego might know of possible displays in the area prior to the race (especially since a BroncoR will be a repeat entry for the race).
Here's hoping for some updates.....

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Jhastin4567

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

An Updated info request......As the LA Auto Show has been postponed until 2021 and the SF Int'l Auto Show has officially been cancelled, is anyone aware of upcoming Bronco displays on the West Coast? I do know that a Bronco will be displayed at the Moab 4X4 Expo at the end of this month, but 750 miles is too far to travel from Central California. The Baja 1000 Off Road Race is in Ensenada in November and maybe Eric from KM Ford in San Diego might know of possible displays in the area prior to the race (especially since a BroncoR will be a repeat entry for the race).
Here's hoping for some updates.....
I’ve been patiently waiting for the same information. So far haven’t heard anything... The LA auto show literally got rescheduled on the day that I was going to buy tickets...
Sponsored