Sponsored

Any CA locations announced to view Bronco?

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'll be impressed with their attention after purchase. I purchased a 2008 Xterra brand new Nissan sent me a few of what i call ad coupons here and there but nothing to write home about.

Then I helped my sister buy a used 2006 Mustang GT like a year or two later from a ford dealership and she got so many free service coupons that she may have paid for maybe 2 oil changes in the first 2 years of ownership lol. That car is long gone now (rolled) but it went 176,000 trouble free miles.

Coupons are a dealer's thing, I have my Toyota serviced with Larry Miller in Lemon Grove, the dealership kept changing ownerships during the last 3 years, they keep sending free oil changes to get people in, Perry Ford of Poway keep sending my dad coupons ( he bough his Fusion from them ) he service with El Cajon Ford, they never send anything at all.

It depends on the dealer.

OP
OP
Jhastin4567

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SoCal buyers,

I will be announcing a Bronco event later today. I will first email my reservation holders, but I will post in this thread immediately after.

Stay tuned ;)
Oh man can’t wait to hear the details Eric!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my 1st new Ford, so far I am not impressed with their marketing or communication skills.
this will likely be my last ford - if I end up getting it. I've owned 4 brand new Fords including the Mustang I bought new 4 years ago which is my daily driver. I've owned several others that I've bought used over the years. This experience has me REALLY soured against Ford... I don't blame you for not being impressed - it's been horrible

Sponsored

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SoCal Reservation Holders,

Due to the overwhelming popularity shown to Kearny Mesa Ford since the Bronco launch, Ford has asked us to host a live Bronco event on December 1st! I don’t have many details to share yet but I do know this: We will have 2door Broncos, 4door Broncos, and Bronco Sports here on the ground for you to see! I do not believe anybody will be allowed to drive these units. I haven’t seen one in person yet so I’m extremely excited for this event! Plus this will be a cool opportunity to finally meet some of you. I will share more updates in the coming weeks as I get details on times, units, colors, etc.

Eric

OP
OP
Jhastin4567

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Due to the overwhelming popularity shown to Kearny Mesa Ford since the Bronco launch, Ford has asked us to host a live Bronco event on December 1st! I don’t have many details to share yet but I do know this: We will have 2door Broncos, 4door Broncos, and Bronco Sports here on the ground for you to see! I do not believe anybody will be allowed to drive these units. I haven’t seen one in person yet so I’m extremely excited for this event! Plus this will be a cool opportunity to finally meet some of you. I will share more updates in the coming weeks as I get details on times, units, colors, etc.

Eric
This is amazing! This is exactly the type of event I’ve been looking for! Can’t wait to hear more about it!

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Eric
Looks like I'm going to fly down there on Alaska Air for the day when it's all firmed up. :) Its going to be like the San Diego Zoo there!!!

Last edited:

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everybody! I am going to post this in several threads just to make sure that everybody sees it.

I just received word from Ford that the December 1st Bronco event has been postponed. The event will now occur sometime in Q1, though we don't have a scheduled date yet. I apologize to everybody who has been looking forward to this event. I certainly was looking forward to it. :confused:

I understand seeing a Bronco before the order cutoff was a great relief to many, so I will certainly let everyone know if I discover another such showing in CA, even if it is at another dealership. If there was one positive note coming from this, I was told that the delay will enable people to actually drive in the Broncos instead of just look at them. So there's that, which is nice.

Please relay this message If you see anybody posting about the event on any other threads.

Feel free to hit this post with all the red angry faces that I'm sure it will cause. Sorry again, all.

Eric

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everybody! I am going to post this in several threads just to make sure that everybody sees it.

I just received word from Ford that the December 1st Bronco event has been postponed. The event will now occur sometime in Q1, though we don't have a scheduled date yet. I apologize to everybody who has been looking forward to this event. I certainly was looking forward to it. :confused:

I understand seeing a Bronco before the order cutoff was a great relief to many, so I will certainly let everyone know if I discover another such showing in CA, even if it is at another dealership. If there was one positive note coming from this, I was told that the delay will enable people to actually drive in the Broncos instead of just look at them. So there's that, which is nice.

Please relay this message If you see anybody posting about the event on any other threads.

Feel free to hit this post with all the red angry faces that I'm sure it will cause. Sorry again, all.

Eric
No worries Eric thanks man!

Glad we'll be able to test drive them!

See ya when the Sports are on the lot

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric
Bummer, I’m a bit disappointed. I still plan to order. Ford isn’t doing themselves any favors by delaying showing the Bronco at more events. Even BN doesn’t have a schedule where people can view the trucks. I also COVID-19 isn’t making it any easier for Ford to show the Bronco at events since everything is getting canceled.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No worries Eric thanks man!

Glad we'll be able to test drive them!

See ya when the Sports are on the lot
Roseville Future Ford already had a Sport on the lot for viewing, a Bad Lands, I posted about it. I went down and looked at it as it was my 1st choice due to being a great overlanding vehicle, but Ford did not make it towable at all, and that was a requirement.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric
I'm in! 6hs down, few hours w/Broncos, 6hrs back north. sounds like 1 day off to me!

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that haven't seen yet the Bronco and Bronco sport will be in Mammoth Dec 4th - Dec 6th. I was planning on flying to Phoenix to see them at the International offroad expo which is the same weekend but might just head to Mammoth instead

D9F42372-BBB2-4054-807E-13C711300797.jpeg

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be great if they let us know which trim levels would be at each location so we can decided which location would be best for us to go visit.

Edit: We're planning to go to the Off-Road show to see the Broncos.
Sponsored