Sponsored

Any Canadian members hear anything from there dealers?

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering did any fellow Canadian members order there bronco or hear from there dealers yet? I never yet. Newfoundland member here
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Alberta dealer asked me in Monday. Told me they already did an order for a guy that morning. Told me they went on the Ford.ca BnP and built his Bronco, printed out two copies, signed them and took his deposit. I questioned whether they actually have an order guide to look at and answer was no. Told my dealer I'll wait until closer to Xmas for some clarity. I'll probably push it back until mid January.

pozi240

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4,2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We actually just purchased a 2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 (traded I'm my wife's 18 Explorer Sport) at our dealer in Ottawa (who we have our Bronco reservation with and we're number 2 on their list according to them). I spoke to them this week concerning the order banks and when they thought they would get the actual build and price sheets, they were very honest with me and said " we are not sure but December is not looking good". Those were their words and I trust them. We have bought many new cars from them and they are a very large Ford dealer in Ontario, not just Ottawa.
We are still holding onto our reservation for now, but may cancel and wait a year or two now. This is turning into a cluster f#$k and even our dealer is growing frustrated with the release. Sigh...

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer has heard nothing about ordering actually opening but keeps asking me for my B&P build.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing from my dealer, but I expect that they won't call me until they receive the order information from Ford.

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing from mine, but I reserved from likely a pretty lame dealership in the first place.
just hope if I buy from them, I won’t be locked into getting serviced from them/warranty etc.. but not sure how all that works

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My buddy is my dealer. He still has not received an order guide as of today. I'm emailing over my build so he has it ready to order when he is able. I will be leasing for 3 or 4 years.

Okanaganer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email on Monday advising me that the ”Build & Price” site on Ford.ca was up and that I should come in to the dealership and complete the order. After reading some of the posts on here I questioned the dealer to see if he had an expectation of a deposit. They seem pretty reasonable in that they were only notifying me that the “build & price” was available in the off chance that I did not know that I could go online and start thinking of the configuration. And of course they did not know when to actually expect to be able to place an order.

As with everyone else, it’s a bit frustrating not having an idea of when we can expect these in Canada. I just bought my wife a Jeep Wrangler and I can honestly say that it has me contemplating getting a Wrangler Rubicon for myself instead of sitting out all Summer waiting for a Bronco that comes late 2021... That, and the fact that she won’t let me customize hers. LOL.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recieved two phone calls and two emails from my dealer. Almost like they want to sell me a bronco. Lol

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My southern Ontario dealer is a friend of mine and he hasn't heard anything from Ford. They seem to be pretty in the dark as to information at the moment.

My dealership is just a little farm store in a small town. They only just got the Bronco Sport viewing last week. Badlands in Carbonized Grey.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email on Monday advising me that the ”Build & Price” site on Ford.ca was up and that I should come in to the dealership and complete the order. After reading some of the posts on here I questioned the dealer to see if he had an expectation of a deposit. They seem pretty reasonable in that they were only notifying me that the “build & price” was available in the off chance that I did not know that I could go online and start thinking of the configuration. And of course they did not know when to actually expect to be able to place an order.

As with everyone else, it’s a bit frustrating not having an idea of when we can expect these in Canada. I just bought my wife a Jeep Wrangler and I can honestly say that it has me contemplating getting a Wrangler Rubicon for myself instead of sitting out all Summer waiting for a Bronco that comes late 2021... That, and the fact that she won’t let me customize hers. LOL.
When did you place your reservation? Mine was reserved on July 17.

Okanaganer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you place your reservation? Mine was reserved on July 17.
July 14th. Not sure if it actually means anything, but #2 in Vernon, BC.
Sponsored