Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

I have a reservation with a local dealer who shall remain nameless that’s not day one or anything like that, but its definitely from sometime in the latter half of July 2020. I’m an accountant and tax season got the better of me and I didn’t wind up making my order in time to get it in before 3/19, totally my fault. I tried emailing the salesperson that had emailed me before when I placed the reservation and got no response, then I tried the sales manager that was cc-Ed, still no responses, no fault on them I probably should have done it sooner. Then saw the great offer of Tom at Horsham had and with the expectation that I would have to make a new reservation so I did that in May of 21.

Anyway, to make an already too long story a bit shorter, recently my mother in law passed away and offered a pretty stark reminder that life is short and tomorrow’s aren’t guaranteed in this commodity restricted world. Has anyone at all with an earlier reservation had any luck reaching out to Ford and transferring it since that initial transfer deadline passed?
Sponsored