Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the threads on the offers from the “Granger” and “Stephens” dealers.

There are discounts to be had, and they are from dealers who realize the reservations are easy sales, so they’re profiting off volume instead of markup.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In California that is a great deal from what I understand...?‍♂

BTW we have many from the west coast trekking our way for their Broncos...:)

So maybe in time that will change...:unsure:
I almost started an argument on a FB page because I mentioned your deal to someone who claimed to be from a dealer in Cali. He had all sorts of knowledge to debunk your deal. "It's illegal to advertise below invoice", "There are other hidden costs that will be piled on at the end", "Ford will tell them to stop", etc.
I didn't know how to respond because I'm not a dealer, so I just let him run the board and as he continued to try to tell everyone else that straight MSRP is the best thing you can get and be lucky if you get it. Me, I haven't switched to you guys yet, but now I'm worried that there is such a backlog of orders coming your way that I don't know how or when I'm ever able to get one through you guys. Plus, I'd like to think my local dealership would be able to come close in price, but I'm not going to ask until everyone has official pricing.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I almost started an argument on a FB page because I mentioned your deal to someone who claimed to be from a dealer in Cali. He had all sorts of knowledge to debunk your deal. "It's illegal to advertise below invoice", "There are other hidden costs that will be piled on at the end", "Ford will tell them to stop", etc.
I didn't know how to respond because I'm not a dealer, so I just let him run the board and as he continued to try to tell everyone else that straight MSRP is the best thing you can get and be lucky if you get it. Me, I haven't switched to you guys yet, but now I'm worried that there is such a backlog of orders coming your way that I don't know how or when I'm ever able to get one through you guys. Plus, I'd like to think my local dealership would be able to come close in price, but I'm not going to ask until everyone has official pricing.
Yes they are mistaken and have gotten mean/borderline evil on the FB...

I do not post or even look at it...We have a kid named Brandon that overlooks that...

Just post the 2 links of real dealers doing it right...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You see several salesmen on FB trying to scare people.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You see several salesmen on FB trying to scare people.
The beauty of the salesperson on FB there is no personal responsibility...

They cannot speak for the dealership in a way that will harm them...

Oh yeah! reputation - hard to earn easy to lose...Guess there is that... :unsure:

If we had one go there half cocked and lying about anything, they would be looking for employment elsewhere...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only way you should pay MSRP is if you don't have a reservation and Ford changes it mind and does not offer X-Plan on the Bronco.

Otherwise, you should be close to invoice with no additional markups. Anything other than that, and you need to go dealer shopping.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In California that is a great deal from what I understand...?‍♂

BTW we have many from the west coast trekking our way for their Broncos...:)

So maybe in time that will change...:unsure:
I worked at that very dealership about 20 years ago and it was owned by a dude who just used it for liquid income for other real estate development and MSRP on any desirable vehicles you had to fight for and the salesman had a terrible day just for bringing you in to deal.

Service department was really great and that's where they made money according to the GM who said he wouldn't sell new cars if it wasn't required by Ford for the service department.

This is all off of 20-year old memories, so might as well ask Brian Williams.

I think the Mossy branded dealerships sold the lowest in that area at the time, but I'm going with Albert and skipping the shenanigans.
Sponsored