Sponsored

any cons for swapping badlands Sasquatch suspension?

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a bit confused. I know that the badlands has specific shocks and certain suspension upgrades. But i was thinking of upgrading my tire size to 37’s. I’m wondering if I’m losing anything by swapping out suspension for aftermarket?

Another option is spacers for just a bit more room with the Sasquatch 35’s I have. Any cons to that? I feel like, just visually, there’s not enough air in the wheel arches above the tires on the factory Sasquatch.

I have* (*STILL waiting for airbag) a 2dr, badlands, Sasquatch, lux pkg, mgv seats.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't run spacers on 37s on the street, sounds unwise...

Any benefit the Badlands/sasquatch suspension may have offered will be nullified by the ride quality on 37s or the modifications necessary for their fitment in most cases, you'd be buying the same parts twice.

Most lift systems are stated as incompatible with Badlands or Sasquatch suspension due to their sensors, the only reason to buy a Badlands over a lower trim level is to get MGV, vinyl floor, most of the sasquatch with 33" A/Ts, the BL badge, a manual, stabilizer bar disconnect or a high/lux package.

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Any benefit the Badlands/sasquatch suspension may have offered will be nullified by the ride quality on 37s or the modifications necessary for their fitment in most cases, you'd be buying the same parts twice.

Most lift systems are stated as incompatible with Badlands or Sasquatch suspension due to their sensors, the only reason to buy a Badlands over a lower trim level is to get MGV, vinyl floor, most of the sasquatch with 33" A/Ts, the BL badge, a manual, stabilizer bar disconnect or a high/lux package.
I would add that the BL comes with skid plates that most of the other models do not have and some cannot add as a factory option.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would wait and see what comes out. Bilstein is supposedly coming with adjustable 6100 based shocks that use the Sasquatch springs for example. With the breakover angle of a 2dr, 35s should be enough in the interim.

(Most serious off road Jeep events require 35s for two doors and 37s for four doors. You should be more than fine.)

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most lift systems are stated as incompatible with Badlands or Sasquatch suspension due to their sensors,
what extra sensors does the BL/Sas suspension include?
afaik, the HOSS is purely passive with no electronic adjustments/control

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What suspension sensors?

I got the Badlands because it was the most capable Bronco model they make, nothing tops it.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of the puck suspension system kits for leveling state not for Badlands., Wildtrak and First Editions, those have a different strut system than the lower trims.

Screenshot_20220206-201931_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Sponsored