Sponsored

Any Dealer In CANADA Doing Invoice Price or Better?

DDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there a Canadian dealer equivalent to Granger out there offering fair pricing/profit on each Bronco sold to foster greater Bronco volume driven profits, higher dealer volumes and enhanced customer base?
Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a Canadian dealer equivalent to Granger out there offering fair pricing/profit on each Bronco sold to foster greater Bronco volume driven profits, higher dealer volumes and enhanced customer base?
I haven't found any. Volume is too low here in Canada.

OP
OP

DDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven't found any. Volume is too low here in Canada.
I have to respectfully disagree. when you look at the hype the new Bronco is generating and consider the huge volume of very profitable Jeep sales that the Bronco could potentially steal away if buyers are able to shop the Bronco at prices comparable to what Jeeps are actually going out the door for.It's no secret that there are large discounts and leasing deals available for Jeep and Bronco could easily steal those sales if pricing is competitive. Let's be honest Bronco MSRP is aimed squarely at Jeep, but the reality is Jeep can be had for significantly($1000's) less.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I not only chose one bad dealer but also picked a second one that is almost as bad.
There is no intensive in Canada dealers to offer any intensives because you cannot change the dealer.
It's one of the primary reason i will probably not buy a Bronco.......Ford.ca doesn't care.
Sad

Reactions: DDM

Sponsored
OP
OP

DDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Discounts on a brand new high demand vehicle in a small market? Good luck.
REALLY...Have you noticed how many brand new Jeeps are peeling around the streets and shopping malls. NOT, a small market.
The Jeep brand is a huge cash cow for the corporation and realistically Ford and its dealers have an opportunity to steal a huge number of Jeep sales away, but not when they are going to try and take advantage of the so called hype they feel their marketing team has created launching the new Bronco. Brand new Jeeps are available at discounts of 10%-15% or more off MSRP and if Ford wants a piece of that pie they need to come to the table with competitive incentives or buyers will opt out of Bronco, pay 1000's less for a new Jeep instead and potentially never buy a Ford.
It will be interesting to see just how many of these reservations are actually converted into orders once the sticker shock sets in...And don't even get me going on the Ford Canada rules banning buyers with reservations to change dealers, another flagrant move to limit competition between dealers, limit consumer choice and charge buyers top dollar for their new Bronco if they want one. Many have already opted out and others will follow...Especially when they see what a comparably equipped Jeep will cost them.
I am a Jeep Guy, have been my whole life, love the new bronco, and would love to trade my Jeep in and join the Bronco nation, but not if Ford and it's dealers won't offer the financial incentive to make that switch and continue to strong arm consumers with tactics such as banning dealer switches.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've seen advertised discounts on jeep 2021 models just this week. They've been pushing hard the whole year. Seen a lot of new ones this year on the streets.

When i first got on the B&P my WT build (tax incl) was 72,000+ Now that same build today 80,000+ I am so close to doping my reservations.......hope they give us intensives when December rolls around. Its why I haven't done so already.

I'll may just keep my jeep for a few more years and see what the market bring us on.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When i first got on the B&P my WT build (tax incl) was 72,000+ Now that same build today 80,000+
Huh? The same build? That makes no sense.

An $80k+ is a fully loaded WT. Why would you think the highest price model with every opton was going to be cheap?

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am dealing with Cam Clark Ford Canmore, Canmore, AB. They will not be charging above MSRP. Suspect there won't be crazy discounts or below in Canada. I'm happy with MSRP.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am dealing with Cam Clark Ford Canmore, Canmore, AB. They will not be charging above MSRP. Suspect there won't be crazy discounts or below in Canada. I'm happy with MSRP.
I messaged probably 60 dealers in Canada before I reserved. Most were non-committal and the few that made any promises were only offering MSRP.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
REALLY...Have you noticed how many brand new Jeeps are peeling around the streets and shopping malls. NOT, a small market.
The Jeep brand is a huge cash cow for the corporation and realistically Ford and its dealers have an opportunity to steal a huge number of Jeep sales away, but not when they are going to try and take advantage of the so called hype they feel their marketing team has created launching the new Bronco. Brand new Jeeps are available at discounts of 10%-15% or more off MSRP and if Ford wants a piece of that pie they need to come to the table with competitive incentives or buyers will opt out of Bronco, pay 1000's less for a new Jeep instead and potentially never buy a Ford.
It will be interesting to see just how many of these reservations are actually converted into orders once the sticker shock sets in...And don't even get me going on the Ford Canada rules banning buyers with reservations to change dealers, another flagrant move to limit competition between dealers, limit consumer choice and charge buyers top dollar for their new Bronco if they want one. Many have already opted out and others will follow...Especially when they see what a comparably equipped Jeep will cost them.
I am a Jeep Guy, have been my whole life, love the new bronco, and would love to trade my Jeep in and join the Bronco nation, but not if Ford and it's dealers won't offer the financial incentive to make that switch and continue to strong arm consumers with tactics such as banning dealer switches.
The current wrangler has been available for three years. The bronco is new, why would there be discounts on something that is new to market and in very high demand?

I’m avoiding all of the reservation stuff by waiting until next MY to order.
Did the same thing with my focus RS. Every dealer in Canada was allocated just one car the first year. People paying crazy amounts over sticker.
Second year was normal ordering - as many built as were ordered, so dealers had them on the lots. $3k in discounts thanks to the broker who found the car for me.

Its easy to avoid the annoyances that come with being an early adopter of a new product. Just wait a few more months.

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The key is to negotiate from a position of strength. Keep in mind this is your Bronco. Not the dealerships. If you don’t buy it they don’t get to sell it to someone else.
I got $2000 off mrsp by telling my dealer (and I meant it) that I would not buy the Bronco without the $2000 off.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The key is to negotiate from a position of strength. Keep in mind this is your Bronco. Not the dealerships. If you don’t buy it they don’t get to sell it to someone else.
I got $2000 off mrsp by telling my dealer (and I meant it) that I would not buy the Bronco without the $2000 off.
High demand so I don’t see the position of strength. Dealers will just move on to next order. There are lots of them!! And lots of folks willing to pay.

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
High demand so I don’t see the position of strength. Dealers will just move on to next order. There are lots of them!! And lots of folks willing to pay.
But there isn’t high demand. They have no demand. Cars are all spoken for by people with reservations. Let’s say my dealer has 10 people reserved at their dealer. They can sell all 10. But if I walk away and say no thank you (which I did in December) the dealer loses the sale. Doesn’t matter how many people want them in Canada. My dealer can’t sell my bronco.
Sponsored