Sponsored

Any Dealer In CANADA Doing Invoice Price or Better?

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But there isn’t high demand. They have no demand. Cars are all spoken for by people with reservations. Let’s say my dealer has 10 people reserved at their dealer. They can sell all 10. But if I walk away and say no thank you (which I did in December) the dealer loses the sale. Doesn’t matter how many people want them in Canada. My dealer can’t sell my bronco.
So you said no in December because they wouldn’t take $2000 off MSRP? And they came back to you in January with better price ?
Sponsored

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you said no in December because they wouldn’t take $2000 off MSRP? And they came back to you in January with better price ?
Yes. Told them it was a toy I didn’t need. Said I would need $2000 of mrsp to make deal work. They told me they weren’t doing that and it’s a high demand vehicle. I said ok and told them I wouldn’t be buying it.
Got a call a couple days after order banks open and said they would do the deal.

Again, this is a VERY different situation than a typical new car launch. The dealerships dont have orders or cars to sale to the highest bidder. If they don’t come to an agreement with the customer the Bronco in effect disappears and no one wins.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m getting MSRP less a $500 military discount and all the Vanhoutte Coffee their waiting are vending machine will brew!
Sponsored