Sponsored

Any dealers south of Boston have a cactus grey sport in stock?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know if there are any dealers south of Boston or in the cape cod area that have a cactus grey sport in stock? I really want to see this color in person.. considering every time I see a picture it looks different.
Sponsored

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Theirs one at a dealer here in Louisiana! Thats south of Boston! I look at it every day in passing on my way home. Its not as green as it looks and with more sun you get the more the green comes out. In less sun it looks more of a matt gray. Not something I would buy bc im planning on swapping out parts and stuff when the aftermarket takes off. The cactus gray will be hard to match other colors with. Like the SEMA build would be impossible to make it look good with an A51 or a Cactus gray.
Hope this helps even though I didnt really give you what your looking for! ?‍♂

OP
OP
Inrustwetrust_

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Theirs one at a dealer here in Louisiana! Thats south of Boston! I look at it every day in passing on my way home. Its not as green as it looks and with more sun you get the more the green comes out. In less sun it looks more of a matt gray. Not something I would buy bc im planning on swapping out parts and stuff when the aftermarket takes off. The cactus gray will be hard to match other colors with. Like the SEMA build would be impossible to make it look good with an A51 or a Cactus gray.
Hope this helps even though I didnt really give you what your looking for! ?‍♂
Thanks for the input though! I appreciate it.

I checked out cars.com and just did some scrolling. Probably stick to ones with real pictures of it on lot vs stock photos. Wareham work?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/831773903/overview/

This is perfect! I didnt even consider checking there for some reason. Im going to try and get out there soon

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone know if there are any dealers south of Boston or in the cape cod area that have a cactus grey sport in stock? I really want to see this color in person.. considering every time I see a picture it looks different.
Do an inventory search on the Ford website. Seems to be a really popular color for the Sports on the lots in the Midwest. I thought it looked really good. Not the color I am choosing but a good color regardless.
Sponsored