Any direct comparison photos of 4 door sasquatch and non-squatch?

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

I realize that there have been photos of this trim and that trim with and without Sas. However, I would find a true Before/after photo set of 4 door squatched and non-squatched. Yes, from the same distance and angle and lighting. Maybe I'm one of those "needy" buyers but fairly certain that there are a bunch of folks that would be interested and it would help them spend their money more efficiently.

Advertisement

OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Same model, same color, side shot, 2 door before/after, 4 door before/after. That should be great. The difference between 31.2 and 33 is most likely not going to be noticeable but the 35s should be. And for grins, maybe put a yardstick next to the door so that the viewer can zoom in for a reference.

OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Admin team - sorry for the wrong category.

@Mustang313 - Right. Thanks for pointing that out. The 3/4 angle is just tough to visualize because of a) the distraction of the other vehicles and b) the depth perspective of the shot.

OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

I think what you are asking for is Build and price ;)
Well, to a degree. But I suspect that there will be something similar in the not too distant future. Not "very near future" or "soon future" though.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

Admin team - sorry for the wrong category.

@Mustang313 - Right. Thanks for pointing that out. The 3/4 angle is just tough to visualize because of a) the distraction of the other vehicles and b) the depth perspective of the shot.
Plus we’ve got basically three different height setups:

Base-Outerbanks (lower suspension)
Badlands (higher suspension and 33’s)
Wildtrack/FE/Squatch (higher suspension and 35’s .. and possibly stiffer springs?)

It’s going to be a nightmare trying to compare these pre production units with one another in spy shots without knowing exactly what combo is in it (or if they are meant to be representative of a specific trim).

Mountain Bronco

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
I would like to see the badlands 33s vs 35s. Also, would like to know if the badlands lift is available as stand alone option on other trims.

I do not need to have a sasquatch or necessarily badlands. I definately want the factory lift with 33s or sasquatch. I feel the stance and tire size looks much better on the 4 door with either of these two options.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

I would like to see the badlands 33s vs 35s. Also, would like to know if the badlands lift is available as stand alone option on other trims.

I do not need to have a sasquatch or necessarily badlands. I definately want the factory lift with 33s or sasquatch. I feel the stance and tire size looks much better on the 4 door with either of these two options.
The Badlands lift will definitely be available on all trims.
As long as that trim is named Badlands. :LOL:

Advertisement

Advertisement