Sponsored

Any Everglades with aftermarket lighting installed?

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Any one out there with an Everglade in the wild that they have added any additional lighting solutions? I am having a hard time visualizing anything on the A-pillars with the snorkel on the passenger side. There is a potential for a light bar but it comes with the roof rack and then the bumper could seem crowded with the winch already in place…

Anyone have thoughts/ideas or tried anything that might swap across trims?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMoreDogDoc

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have seen build weeks in the last two weeks of August. I’m August 29th. I thought they might have gotten some earlier production dates for ones that weren’t Desert Sand since the color was supposedly a late run…

I guess I should have just asked if anyone had any thoughts or plans.

If the factory roof rack is on, would I still be able to attach an aftermarket light bar?

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Everglades we saw at Ford garage had a soft top no roof rack. So plenty of room for a light bar.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yah I'm intrigued as to why it had a soft top.

Maybe they were planning to shoot topless and on set it's easier to take off the soft top.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do any of the early reservationists that switched to an Everglades even have build dates yet?
My blend date is 8/10…Hopefully the convoy ride from the plant will be quick!

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I talked to Heretic Studio and they told me they were coming out with a solution to mount a light bar with a roof rack for the bronco. I haven’t checked back to see if they have released that yet since I’m still waiting on my Everglades to be built, 8/29 build week. Figured I’d just pass that info along though.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Everglades we saw at Ford garage had a soft top no roof rack. So plenty of room for a light bar.
Yah I'm intrigued as to why it had a soft top.

Maybe they were planning to shoot topless and on set it's easier to take off the soft top.
MY'23 will have the soft top. MY'22 only comes with the HT and rack. It is one way for Ford to charge the same price but offer less value. The HT and rack will be options, but won't be included.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MY'23 will have the soft top. MY'22 only comes with the HT and rack. It is one way for Ford to charge the same price but offer less value. The HT and rack will be options, but won't be included.
I'm wondering if they will get rid of the Everglades. On a couple occasions they did say that it will be a one year run then onto another limited edition Bronco.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wondering if they will get rid of the Everglades. On a couple occasions they did say that it will be a one year run then onto another limited edition Bronco.
I expect it to be replaced in MY'24 with another special edition. Back at the reveal of the Everglades, Levine had indicated, when questioned about ordering, that for MY'22 ordering would only be available to unscheduled order holders. But for MY'23, walk-in customers would be able to order it.

Now with the recent news that the MY'23 order banks will be initially closed to new orders, it looks like those walk-in customers will have to wait to get their Everglades.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I expect it to be replaced in MY'24 with another special edition. Back at the reveal of the Everglades, Levine had indicated, when questioned about ordering, that for MY'22 ordering would only be available to unscheduled order holders. But for MY'23, walk-in customers would be able to order it.

Now with the recent news that the MY'23 order banks will be initially closed to new orders, it looks like those walk-in customers will have to wait to get their Everglades.
Yah that is going to be interesting. And with new trims now, even more complicating.

I just want to see an Everglades
Sponsored