Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m willing to travel to Granger but it isn’t ideal. Is any dealer in Georgia trying to get in the invoice price game? I drove to NC to buy my last new car but would prefer in state.
Sponsored

Exothermic

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2010 Raptor, 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree with you. I am going to start calling around to some of the dealers to see if they are going to offer any discounts.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you. I am going to start calling around to some of the dealers to see if they are going to offer any discounts.
Same. Do we know if there is any reason they wouldn’t be able to commit at this point? As far as like knowing their margins.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After speaking with Albert at Granger I went ahead and moved my reservation to Granger. They are putting everything out there for everyone to see and nobody else has stepped up to match that I can see.

Even if a local dealer were to say they would do something similar, I am not sure how much I would trust that? We only have one chance to switch and I wanted to make sure it counted.

I even reached out online to ask questions with Krause Ford, where my reservation was and they did not even bother to respond to my request. I would have thought they would have communicated more for such an exciting new vehicle.

Just my 2 cents. I am excited to see all the Broncos around the ATL in the future. All the best.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After speaking with Albert at Granger I went ahead and moved my reservation to Granger. They are putting everything out there for everyone to see and nobody else has stepped up to match that I can see.

Even if a local dealer were to say they would do something similar, I am not sure how much I would trust that? We only have one chance to switch and I wanted to make sure it counted.

I even reached out online to ask questions with Krause Ford, where my reservation was and they did not even bother to respond to my request. I would have thought they would have communicated more for such an exciting new vehicle.

Just my 2 cents. I am excited to see all the Broncos around the ATL in the future. All the best.
Glad I'm not the only one with the same kind of experience from them. I also moved to Granger.

Sponsored

bkostang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Greene, Mall of GA and Jacky Jones Ford. All which I have bought vehicles from. None returned my message or answered any questions except Mall of GA. They called and said heard you wanted to talk about your F150...??? Lol. Never said anything about my truck. They all have no clue. I went with Granger!!!

Sponsored

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you want to stay localish I know Coleman Ford in Greenville SC will do MSRP with no dealer fee. Not sure how that stacks up against Grainger after their fee and plane ticket.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to stay localish I know Coleman Ford in Greenville SC will do MSRP with no dealer fee. Not sure how that stacks up against Grainger after their fee and plane ticket.
When pricing finally comes out you will be shocked even with travelling expenses... just saying.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I will have mine shipped down. The cost to fly up there, fuel, maybe lodging, meals and of course lots of coffee ... will be at least half the expense to ship it. Not to mention the engine break-in routine.

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what I am waiting on. I don't see any point in making a dealer change until we know pricing.

I appreciate what you do here, but there doesn't seem to be any urgency to it right now, unless I've missed something.

When pricing finally comes out you will be shocked even with travelling expenses... just saying.
Sponsored